What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Manly

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Re resting players- case by case depending on what they need.
CNK/Egan - to avoid or mitigate concussion issues
SJ/Tohu/AFB - to minimise injury risk
Niukore/Barnett/Jazz - to avoid suspension risk
All to be assessed week on week.

Izz

Bench
I'm interested to see how Manly approach us. Seems like our last 3 opponents have all come with the same approach: niggle us and play dirty to upset us out of our rhythm

Beavers Headgear

First Grade
I'm interested to see how Manly approach us. Seems like our last 3 opponents have all come with the same approach: niggle us and play dirty to upset us out of our rhythm
Seibold doesn’t have much of a clue, I’m picking with the forward pack being decimated they’ll take the fire the ball around the park approach that could fail spectacularly

Izz

Bench
Seibold doesn’t have much of a clue, I’m picking with the forward pack being decimated they’ll take the fire the ball around the park approach that could fail spectacularly
Or it could pay off... Tigers opened us up pretty easily when they went completely off structure

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
1. Charnze Nicoll-Klokstad 2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak 3. Rocco Berry 4. Adam Pompey 5.Marcelo Montoya 6. Luke Metcalf 7. Shaun Johnson 8. Addin Fonua-Blake 9. Wayde Egan 10.Bunty Afoa 11. Jackson Ford 12. Marata Niukore 13. Tohu Harris 14. Dylan Walker 15. Jazz Tevaga 16. Bayley Sironen 17. Josh Curran 18. Tom Ale 20. Taine Tuaupiki 21. Freddy Lussick 22. Edward Kosi 23. Ronald Volkman

CNK and Egan fine, Barnett gets a week off to fix his hands, Bunty back starting

nswarrior

Juniors
Team looks good. A bit harsh on Barnnet to be dropped for 1 poor game. Is he injured?

Manly 13 looks solid although bench looks weak.

cant believe we are hot favourites with Manly paying over $4 at TAB

GoSouths

Juniors
Or it could pay off... Tigers opened us up pretty easily when they went completely off structure
so did canberra when they chanced their arm with 2 mins to play. Alarmingly so. Game was gone but you would hope the boys wouldnt have switched off. If teams start the off the ball cuff stuff earlier, im a bit concerned how our defensive patterns will handle it.

Reactions: Izz

JJ

Immortal
what if it costs Johnson the Dally M? We dont know how close it is.
Hard, up to the coach, I’m nervous about the quad… we loose Egan we’re probably toast, we lose Johnson we definitely are…

Hard, up to the coach, I’m nervous about the quad… we loose Egan we’re probably toast, we lose Johnson we definitely are…
We get a week off when we beat Panthers or Broncos at home in a couple of weeks! 😜
Hopefully sport science guys/physio keeping an eye on it.
Final round maybe if 3rd or 4th tied up?
2 more win for us and Sharks and Raiders can't catch us on points.
1 more win has Raiders out due to points diff.
1 loss by Sharks means we only need 1 win.

Last edited: