What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Souths

Meth

Staff member
1- Nicoll-Klokstad/Tuivasa-Sheck
2- Watene-Zelezniak
3- Berry
4- Tuivasa-Sheck/Pompey
5- Kosi
6- Harris-Tavita
7- Johnson
8- Fonua-Blake
9- Egan
10- Barnett
11- Ford
12- Capewell
13- Harris

Res- Niukore, Afoa, Walker, Tevaga

Blair

Coach
I might be able to make it. Got work that night though so it’ll be a dry one if I do.
It's probably not worth it if work's hanging over your head. That's what I find anyway. I'm only going because I have the whole weekend off (like you, I'm a shiftworker).

LeagueNut

First Grade
We need a new #6 for a while. If we use CHT then we need to find another bench utility or stick with Lussick. Or should we put TMM back into the side and leave CHT as a more versatile utility?

Meth

Staff member
We need a new #6 for a while. If we use CHT then we need to find another bench utility or stick with Lussick. Or should we put TMM back into the side and leave CHT as a more versatile utility?

decent idea. Apparently TMM was good on the weekend

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
CHT has earned a spot but yeah he could be more valuable as a Mr Fixit supersub who can spell Egan as well as cover both Egan and TMM’s positions. Same sort of role Hohaia used to offer us.

Last edited:
1. Charnze Nicol-Klokstad
2. Dallin Watene-Zelezniak
3. Rocco Berry
4. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Chanel Harris-Tevita
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitchell Barnett
11. Jackson Ford
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Tohu Harris (c)

Interchange:

14. Dylan Walker
15. Bunty Afoa
16. Tom Ale
17. Marata Niukore

18. Freddy Lussick
19. Jazz Tevaga

TheDMC

Bench
CHT has earned a spot but yeah he could be more valuable as a Mr Fixit supersub who can spell Egan as well as cover both Egan and TMM’s positions. Same sort of role Hohaia used to offer us.
We need to have our best option as Metcalf's five-eighth replacement, simple as that. And presumably that's CHT. Work out the rest from there..

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
We need to have our best option as Metcalf's five-eighth replacement, simple as that. And presumably that's CHT. Work out the rest from there..
I think that’s a bit well, presumptuous. It could be TMM, but Webster could have still opted for CHT on the bench yesterday due to his utility value. But I think we both agree CHT should be in the 17, whether it’s off the bench or at 6. Anyway the team is like to see:

3. Rocco Berry
4. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Te Maire Martin
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitchell Barnett
11. Jackson Ford
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Tohu Harris (c)

Interchange:

14. Dylan Walker/Jazz Tevaga
15. Bunty Afoa/Tom Ale
16. CHT
17. Marata Niukore

Last edited:
3. Rocco Berry
4. Roger Tuivasa-Sheck
5. Marcelo Montoya
6. Chanel Harris-Tevita
7. Shaun Johnson
8. Addin Fonua-Blake
9. Wayde Egan
10. Mitchell Barnett
11. Jackson Ford
12. Kurt Capewell
13. Tohu Harris (c)

Interchange:

14. Dylan Walker
15. Bunty Afoa
16. Tom Ale
17. Marata Niukore

18. Freddy Lussick
19. Jazz Tevaga
We could almost field a team with hyphanated names lol

Leber

Bench
I reckon same team but rts moving to centre and cnk back at fullback and tmm in for metcalf.

will be interesting if walker is ready. I don’t know if he gets a spot.

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
I reckon same team but rts moving to centre and cnk back at fullback and tmm in for metcalf.

will be interesting if walker is ready. I don’t know if he gets a spot.
Was thinking the some re Walker. I think Jazz deserves to hold his spot for now. We could go a CHT/Niukore/Baldbros bench I guess but I’d prefer the extra size of Ale or Bunty

Latest posts