What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v storm

Perrymatta

Juniors
fanool said:
This part of the season isn't about getting the 2 points. We are probably going to finish in the top 6 and that is all that counts. There is little diff in finishing 3,4,5 or 6.

If the Cowboys finish 4th and we finish 5th, i'd say thats a big difference...

fanool

Juniors
What's the diff? We play on Friday instead of Saturday the next week?

This is where is comes down to weeks 2 and 3 of the finals.

I'd rather be playing the cowboys in Townsville than the dogs at Parra.

Perrymatta

Juniors
Home final, it could be the difference between playing the Cows at Townsville and Cows at Parra. I know which i'd rather.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I hope flegg has some changes Davis or Russ are better than Fareni. Mitchell should come in for Motinelli. And Grehan needs to have some vasoline rubbed on his hands so there is a way to get the ball off him.

CrazyEel

Bench
join the bandwagon said:
I hate eels fans even more than I hate eric grothe.
Generally, there is nothing wrong with having nothing worthwhile to say - unless you insist on saying it.

sooperdooper

First Grade
natalies daddy...there is a big difference between those positions... you would be a fool not to want to come 3rd

spiderdan

Bench
who knows?

maybe reddy was named there because hayne picked up an injury. could explain why he wasn't running the ball up hard in the later stages of the sharks game.

i am not saying it is what happened, just throwing the idea out there.

The Colonel

Immortal
Perrymatta said:
If the Cowboys finish 4th and we finish 5th, i'd say thats a big difference...

Definitely better to play them in Sydney as opposed to Townsville. The home final is very important.

Also if we finish 5th and 6th + 7th win we are gone......

fish eel

Immortal
fanool said:
. We are probably going to finish in the top 6 and that is all that counts. There is little diff in finishing 3,4,5 or 6.

There's a hell of a difference, particuarly if there are upsets. Finish 6 and team 7 or 8 win and you lose, you're out. Conversly, finish 3rd, and team 1 or 2 lose, and you've got a week off and are straight into a grand final qualifier

bradeel

Juniors
just been told that Matt King and Steve Turner are in substantial doubt for the Storm due to injury. Our chances are starting to build.

bradeel

Juniors
bradeel said:
just been told that Matt King and Steve Turner are in substantial doubt for the Storm due to injury. Our chances are starting to build.

just realised that this must have sounded a little behind the 8-ball to those of you following the team lists as they come out, given that Turner is now said to definitely be out with a season ending knee injury and Matt King has also definitely been left out of the Storm side.

Will Chambers and Anthony Quinn are handy replacements though.

Bazal

Post Whore
A good side, I'd like to see Chad drop off the bench for Cannings or even better an unnamed Hauraki though as I don't like carrying three workhorse backrowers. It does tighten up our defence but also leaves us a bit wanting in attack IMO. I think Wagon should play over Chad as he can be the guy we can use to follow and shut down Cam Smith as much as possible...and I would like to see him and Feleti switched around to start the match to be honest

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Peoplehave to realise is that players like Paulo, Cannings aren't necesarily the right players to have playing against Melbourne. Smith will cause all sorts of problems for us and mobility and fitness is needed to combat his dummy half runs.

Latest posts