What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v storm

eel01s

Bench
In order to beat the Storm we must restrict them to less than 18 points. To do that our defence needs to move up and be in their faces (no easy 10m hitups).

But most importantly, our markers must always go for Cameron Smith and never let him run with the ball. After what Buderus and De Gois did to us Smith will have a field day if we don't mark him closely.

I am confident we will be "up" for this game - hopefully the memory of last year's final spurs us on!

Ron Jeremy

Coach
sooperdooper said:
ron i dont agree with you...cannings didnt play much!
de gois carved us up the other night

Yes i know that, however he was on the Sharks made very easy metres. Fui was also just as bad at Marker.

Hurriflatch

Referee
No offence to De Gois but based on what he was able to do, Parra have no chance in hell of shutting down Cam Smith

Parraren

Bench
Ron Jeremy said:
My point exactly

I wouldn't be so pessimistic. I think we just had an ordinary night.

We've generally been pretty strong this year around the ruck. We certainly managed to contain Farah when we played the Tigers so I can't see why we couldn't do a job on Smith.

I'm confident the boys will be switched on Friday night & Caylo, Wags & Cordoba will be better for the run.

There's no denying we're a different side with Hindy as well.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Buderus and De Gois have both torn Parra a new one from dummy half

Cameron Smith is much better then both

bradeel

Juniors
Farah is better than DeGois, and on a par with Smith and Buderus on his day and we beat the Tigers twice with him playing very well in the first match and not too badly on the 2nd if i recall correctly

No LabeL EeL

Juniors
hindy will take care of smith!...hes always got his eye on the dummy half, no matter who we play!...de gois took advantage of a parra with out hindy and tore us several new assholes....hindy will eat him for dinner!!!!!

Latest posts