What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Tigers

The Colonel

Immortal
I think Burt would get a run mostly because now that Riddell is out we lack a regular kicker. Delaney may need to concentrate on cementing a position first or if he is injured it will be even more unlikely. Inu is a possibility though as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
I have a feeling Jess revealed last week that John's was available to play but couldn't break his way in the 17

Hurriflatch

Referee
Williams has barely played this year

at least Burt, Hayne and Inu have played most games.

Williams might be a better player but match fintess has gotta be a major consideration

Hurriflatch

Referee
amd why should Hayne be punished with being relegated to Flegg when he has done nothing wrong while the poor excuses for footballers that deserve to be kick out of 1st grade stink up a currently undefated reggies team.

There were a number of players out there on Sunday who don't deserve to start for the Blue Mountains Division 4 team let alone a 1st grade NRL side.

Pazza

First Grade
1.Mckinnon
2.Burt
3.ODwyer
4.Tahu
5.Grothe
6.Morris
7.Smith
8.Cayless
9.Riddell
10.Tsoulos
11.Hindmarsh
12.Morrison
13.Robinson

14.Peneara
15.Widders
16.Taia
17.Stringer

Pazza

First Grade
hmmm didnt think of that. Lets hope he is or we might be seeing morris there and thats bad news.

Utey

Coach
Hurriflatch said:
amd why should Hayne be punished with being relegated to Flegg when he has done nothing wrong while the poor excuses for footballers that deserve to be kick out of 1st grade stink up a currently undefated reggies team.

There were a number of players out there on Sunday who don't deserve to start for the Blue Mountains Division 4 team let alone a 1st grade NRL side.

Its not being punished its how it goes. If you asked Hayn last season if he thought he would play Prems week in week out he would have laughed.

Iafeta

Referee
Fellas, I don't usually get ahead of myself giving outlandish wraps to non-first grade players, but everytime I watch Jeremy Smith play I cannot help but feel he's a cross between Jim Dymock-Jason Smith and Laurie Daley.

I think part of the crux of your current problem is not having him in your team, right here, right now. He seems to have an inordinate amount of time to make decisions, strength, a good passing game, and a very clever kicking game. Looking at it purely from a Kiwis perspective, if he was playing #6 for Parramatta he would easily be the Kiwis #6 with Benji out. Personally, I think he's a great show even without getting first grade time. This guy, in my opinion, is something a little bit special. He's the type of bloke who I would love at my club, I think he could solve a number of issues with our attack.

Pazza

First Grade
I could play #6 for the kiwis. Dead set, you guys need to develop some depth in the halves.

Hurriflatch

Referee
If things get bad enough the Kiwi havles could easily ewnd up being

6. Jeremy Smith
7. Marcus Perenara

The Kiwis have a couple of decent halves coming through the problem is that they have no experience.

Utey

Coach
Iafeta said:
Fellas, I don't usually get ahead of myself giving outlandish wraps to non-first grade players, but everytime I watch Jeremy Smith play I cannot help but feel he's a cross between Jim Dymock-Jason Smith and Laurie Daley.

I think part of the crux of your current problem is not having him in your team, right here, right now. He seems to have an inordinate amount of time to make decisions, strength, a good passing game, and a very clever kicking game. Looking at it purely from a Kiwis perspective, if he was playing #6 for Parramatta he would easily be the Kiwis #6 with Benji out. Personally, I think he's a great show even without getting first grade time. This guy, in my opinion, is something a little bit special. He's the type of bloke who I would love at my club, I think he could solve a number of issues with our attack.

I think thats the best part of his game, the time he has to make decisions. He had an eternity in the Prems GF last year.

Stagger eel

Staff member
Iafeta said:

Jeremy played his best football at the back of last season and steered our PL side to a premiership and also played a starring role in beating Australia A a couple of weeks later.

Like many of our boys Jeremy has had to put up with a niggling injury which I believe effected his progress leading into the comp, he apparently played with a groin injury all through the trials in an effort to gain first grade sellection, however I think it set his form back a bit,but now, he's been slowly but surly playing back into form and last the couple of games has shown that he's just about at the form he was he was late last year, don't be at all surprised if he gets thrown the number 6 jersey next Tuesday. ;-)

Utey

Coach
parra pete said:
Things I hear.......I hear Tim Smith is close to being speared from first grade...
:lol: Pull the other one. Been far from our worst.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Every single forward should have their contracts torn up before Tim Smith gets dropped

Timmy has been poor but when the forwards are getting dominated like somthing out of a S&M movie not even Johns would do much.