What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v Titans

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
For sure. What could one want more after 80 minutes of bitter disappointment than another 80 minutes of bitter disappointment?
We don't know that both teams will lose, that's why we watch them.

I think it's a good deal and I think those that do have tickets should be grateful.

Who here thought that the Warriors opening up the gates for free after the Christchurch killings was a good idea? Whoever thought it was a good idea shouldn't change their tune now. You have a Blues ticket, well that ticket can get you into the Warriors game free! Free!

vvvrulz

Coach
Far out, I love rugby but there's no way in hell I would go to a Blues match...

Last time I went was Blues v Lions on a cold wet night. It was a low scoring penalty slugfest; the experience was physically miserable.

I walked with 10 left on the clock - didn’t even bother to check final score.

ZEROMISSTACKLES

First Grade
Hope CHT goes well tonight.

Very disappointed to hear about Ken and Hiku being our weakest side defensively. Hope they fix that up tonight.

Let's gone...

VillaTheGorilla

Juniors
Last time I went was Blues v Lions on a cold wet night. It was a low scoring penalty slugfest; the experience was physically miserable.

I walked with 10 left on the clock - didn’t even bother to check final score.

You poor basterd. So the 2 for 1 looking appealing for you this weekend mate?

Meth

Staff member
I dunno mate, blues have a mini streak on and NO i don't watch the blues, just read about em in the paper lmao

I wasn't talking about the Blues.

But let's be honest, they won't be there at the pointy end of the season.

Latest posts