What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team V WoMANLY Sea Eaglettes

Iafeta

Referee
I find Shark Park way better. Good atmosphere, view, no real problems from my times there. Brookie though, old bogan ground, old spinsters in the stand, takes forever to get in, parking's sh!thouse - hate it. Penrith is pretty run down too, but its a million miles ahead of Brookvale.

NZ Warrior

First Grade
IanRitchie said:
Do any international airlines actually go to Wellington?

Of course they do. Some pussy pilots are complaining that the runway is too short. But as long as you come in from the North, the southerly will act as your brakes.

Mulch

Juniors
Hasn't Rovelli added alot to the bench this season. He really looks and creates a lot when he comes on. Great Buy

Briza

Juniors
Bahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

Bahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha! Bahahahaahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahaaaa!

Nuffies!

Briza

Juniors
Oh my ribs hurt

Bahahahahahaahahahahaha Hahahaahahahahahahahahahahaahahah Bahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!!!

Oh dear - Bahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

effnic

Bench
I must join in on the action......ahaahhahaahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahhaahahahahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahah
What happened to the big dominent forward pack they were on about i saw them eating grass alot.