What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

team vs broncos

W.B.2.S.O.S

Juniors
I thought Cooper would be out for the season, but apparently Bennett will have him in the side this week. As for scott, i dont see any reason why he should miss another week

dragonfire

Bench
think Cooper will play the season out on painkillers and then get surgery.

Boyd
Sailor
Scott
Cooper
Morris
Soward
Hornby
Poore
Fien
Weyman
Young
Creagh
Costigan

Smith
Prior
Hunt
Nightingale

Thats my guess for the lineup, though i would prefer to start Smith/Prior and get Fien to come off the bench

Doug2234

First Grade
Just got the email...

Round 24
NRL v Broncos
Friday, August 21 2009
7.35pm
1. Darius Boyd
2. Brett Morris
3. Beau Scott
4. Matt Cooper
5. Wendell Sailor
6. Jamie Soward
7. Ben Hornby ©
8. Justin Poore
9. Dean Young
10. Michael Weyman
11. Matt Prior
12. Ben Creagh
13. Neville Costigan

14. Dan Hunt
15. Jeremy Smith
16. Nathan Fien
17. Jarrod Saffy
18. Jon Green
19. Jason Nightingale

liaaam_

Juniors
WOW, that is an extremely strong side... especially with jeremy smith coming off the bench... when will he be starting again... or will they keep him on the bench as an impact player...

bmwpower

Juniors
what a team. im guessing that would be us at full strenght. i dont think priddis and paea will be back. hopefully we can keep that right through to the finals :D

hardbaby

Coach
Yep I think that will be our starting 17 come finals time. Saffy might be the only risk. He may not be the most exciting forward in the world but he plays his role and can shift between front row and second row to cover an injury.

STG-Dragon

Juniors
WOW, that is an extremely strong side... especially with jeremy smith coming off the bench... when will he be starting again... or will they keep him on the bench as an impact player...

He's match fit yet, you can see it on the field he looks pretty tired after he's been on for a bit.

TheRev

First Grade
Yeah its a good side, but no doubt there will be injuries/suspensions between now and a possible GF, so I think the fringe players will get their turn yet.

I think we will beat Brisbane (due to the home ground advantage), but they are in a very rich vein of form right now, so it could be another physical game.

j0nesy

Bench
Brisbane will have some confidence after their win, but I think their defence looks terrible. Bennett will have us fired up after the loss to the Raiders. I think we'll win comfortably but it will be a very, very bruising encounter.