What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Bulldogs

paulquinn49

Bench
Good idea imo Mick, Henry should have called upon a youngster to make his debut after playing in NYC.

Montz

Juniors
All i hope is that we play better then last week lol. Hopefully Campo can get involved more this week and spur on some much needed attack. I would really like Picker to be picked (pun) at lock though.

Chachi

Bench
I can't imagine us dropping so much ball and defending so poorly around the ruck 2 weeks in a row. If we can't get up for this game on a Sunday arvo in front of a good home crowd then there's something horribly wrong.

Blaming our loss last week on Alan Tongue named at 7 is way off the mark imo.

Last edited:

Cryptic

Juniors
He has played there for us a few weeks this year and did an alright job so I don't get Plum at Lock again either unless he has been carving it up in that position for Souths-Logan.

canberra_raiders2k2

First Grade
not alot in it actually...i think you find that Picker would move to lock once Plum comes off..picker tends to have more game time.