What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Chad

Quigs

Immortal
I wouldn't right of the Storm either.
(Edited me error .... write not right)

Last edited:

Ozzi_78

First Grade
It’s a very negative attitude but we don’t have a front man that can do it. Penrith have the best closer I reckon I’ve ever seen and our mental fortitude is miles off. I still think finishing 5th is better for us than top 4. I can explain that if needed

Craigshark

First Grade
It’s a very negative attitude but we don’t have a front man that can do it. Penrith have the best closer I reckon I’ve ever seen and our mental fortitude is miles off. I still think finishing 5th is better for us than top 4. I can explain that if needed

I’d take a shot at Melbourne in Melbourne over Penrith.

Reactions: PJ

ragzouken

Juniors
Think finishing 5th after being in top four all year will be all too much for our fragile minds,
Agree regarding Penrith and now the chins got a point to prove. Maybe nicho comes back in a similar vein

Ozzi_78

First Grade
Think finishing 5th after being in top four all year will be all too much for our fragile minds,
Agree regarding Penrith and now the chins got a point to prove. Maybe nicho comes back in a similar vein
My theory is about improving our chances in 2025 by coming 5th and winning the first week, even if we lose week 2.

Top 4 finish again and lose 2 times again will be hard to come back from again.

Latest posts