What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Cowboys

edabomb

First Grade
FFS we don't seem to have a brain cell between the entire organisation. Inept inept inept.

72Gav

Juniors
Long time reader first time commentator. That performance was so bad I had to register to get rid of some frustration.

Picker doesn't add anything to this side (except errors), Campese didn't look interested tonight, Mogg to old and slow, Waddell's service from dummy half is to slow, Fensom should start and play the whole 80 mins. Plus just dumb mistakes.

TimW05

Juniors
Picker sucked in that game.. he got smashed a number of times...

Campese was off.. not as bad as not interested though.. his forwards getting pummeled didnt help

Vidot and Logan were awesome, Tilse and Thommo started slow and came good..

J Thommo and Harrison looked good on the right.. if Vidot makes his two breaks into tries by linking up.. we win.. but he had a good game regardless

edabomb

First Grade
Picker has been rubbish for a year and a half now. Too bad no-one at the club seems to be able to make a tough call.

matt

Juniors
A little disinterested in that rediculously humid place to play NRL football,Beaten by News LTD and their referees...onto next week imo.

You think we have troubles the News LTD cowboys gave that their f**king all ,absolutely pathetic side.

edabomb

First Grade
A little disinterested in that rediculously humid place to play NRL football,Beaten by News LTD and their referees...onto next week imo.

You think we have troubles the News LTD cowboys gave that their f**king all ,absolutely pathetic side.

IMO we got a heap of good calls from the refs too.

Don't really think bagging off the Cowboys is justified, they played well.

aussies1st

Staff member
Just shocking from Campese, when will we learn he is no halfback. Took so many poor options tonight and his kicking was deadset average and even at his best the short kicking isn't his strong point. McCrone average as usual, sooner we get rid of this split halves rubbish the better.

Picker had another poor games, seems to have too many errors in him these days and ain't offering much in attack. Thurling looked really good when he was running in the centre. Vidot came back well and apart from that break where he got pushed out, he had a good game. JT had a good game as usual.

matt

Juniors
I thought they give their all and only beat us by 8,on their home ground in a swamp and season on the line,I thought the where rubbish.

Cryptic

Juniors
Yes we got some "good" calls from the refs but they got more and in better position each time... Two penalty goals off total BS, "Where's my mummy Mason" can just throw the ball away, cry, and gen a penalty for it... Plus they didn't give the ball to Picker afterwards so he could drop it or f**k it up somehow...

Meh...

Only pluses - Milne = Awesome for the first game back for like a year. Vidot = He caught the ball like twice! OMFG! Herbert - Mixed game but the good bits were good...

Oh on another note of why the refing was sh*t... We don't "score" that try near the end and it's play on... We score a try and get disadvantaged by doing so...

Cryptic

Juniors
I thought they give their all and only beat us by 8,on their home ground in a swamp and season on the line,I thought the where rubbish.

They beat us by conversions and penalties... We both scored two tries...

But yes they were total sh*t... We weren't much better but we were still better enough to win that...

edabomb

First Grade

Yea but we were still several levels below them. And we seem to be at that level every 3rd or 4th game the past couple of seasons, massive problems with our players mental state IMO. When they get on the back foot they NEVER turn it around, it is so frustrating when 3 or 4 mins into a game you figure we're no chance.

I really think Campo is suited to 13 in a Scott Hill role, he has to do way too much atm.

72Gav

Juniors
The main problem is the Cowboys have been playing terrible, missing their best 4 players to Origin and Canberra had everything to play for as a win would put us close to going into the top 8. I know we were missing 3 players to Origin and Dugan to injury, but we should have won if we were desperate enough.

matt

Juniors
Yea but we were still several levels below them. And we seem to be at that level every 3rd or 4th game the past couple of seasons, massive problems with our players mental state IMO. When they get on the back foot they NEVER turn it around, it is so frustrating when 3 or 4 mins into a game you figure we're no chance.

I really think Campo is suited to 13 in a Scott Hill role, he has to do way too much atm.

that game played in canberra and we would have put a thousand on the slobs.

It wasn't it was played in a swamp in a greenhouse like sweat pit,we are a little disinterested and the only get us by 8,

Bad day at the office ED.

TimW05

Juniors
Milne played well in an attacking role... still not good enough to be fullback imo...

He would make a great winger.. but he gets stood up in defence far too often

When will we learn. We cant afford to carry 4 forwards on the bench.

Mogg was on the bench and was ideal , but with Monas getting called up he started.
Low would of been so much better starting, keeping Mogg on the bench, so when Croker went off injured we didnt need to play F*kn Thurling in the centres.
Hindsight is wonderful but it happened last week.

also we played sh*t , as sh*t as the refs, as sh*t as the Cows.

Tilse played well , Milne tried as did Vidot.
Picker bye bye also McCrone. If we need you to play centre then we will call you.
Sam williams looked good in U20.

legend

Coach
Milne tries hard but still has too many mistakes in his game. His ball security is atrociuous.

I lay the blame for this loss squarely at the feet of Campese. He was sh*te and then some tonight. Ran the ball to the line maybe once and apart from that, was horrible in everything he did.

I also thought Harrison was awful in defence tonight. Not one of his better games.

Macko8

Juniors
Milne tries hard but still has too many mistakes in his game. His ball security is atrociuous.

I lay the blame for this loss squarely at the feet of Campese. He was sh*te and then some tonight. Ran the ball to the line maybe once and apart from that, was horrible in everything he did.

I also thought Harrison was awful in defence tonight. Not one of his better games.

I agree,campese was absolute sh*thouse.

He needs to have a good hard look at his game.

I f**king hate how tilse and thompson offload the ball when there going forward and we lose a few metres because of that.

Latest posts