What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Eagles.

Stake Removed

First Grade
1. Kennedy.
2. Katoa.
3. Chambers.
4. Ramien.
5. Mulitalo.
6. Tracey.
7. Trindall.
8. Tolman.
9. Brailey.
10. Woods.
11. Nikora.
12. Talakai.
13. Rudolf.
14. Uele.
15. Hunt.
16. Williams.
17. Fifita.
18. Moylan.
19. Metcalf.
20. Magoulias.
21. Lualua

carinashark

First Grade
Now if Moylan and Woodsy came in the same and took the same route as they did in may…………

The big issue for me is whether Will Chambers can lead the charge to contain Tommy Turbo and whether Trindall can execute a kicking game to contain Manly in general, like the Canberrans did at Brookvale several weeks ago..

toomuchsoup

Juniors
The betting odds for us vs the Manly Seagulls of the past few years has usually favoured us pretty well. I’ll usually bet on Manly because it’s basically guaranteed money. But not this time. We’re paying $5 to the Seagulls $1.18
I reckon we’ll give them a red hot crack but I can see golden point heartbreak for us

Big Bloke

Juniors
The betting odds for us vs the Manly Seagulls of the past few years has usually favoured us pretty well. I’ll usually bet on Manly because it’s basically guaranteed money. But not this time. We’re paying $5 to the Seagulls $1.18
I reckon we’ll give them a red hot crack but I can see golden point heartbreak for us
I think you’ve had too much soup.

I’m a Sharks fan through and through but we won’t get anywhere near these guys.
Manly by 30+

bluefox68

Staff member
I’m predicting an upset.

Chambers will have his best game for us, scoring twice.

Trindall will stop stressing and pass the ball instead of going for glory.

Mulitalo will fire up big time and score.

Us 22-20…

toomuchsoup

Juniors
I’m predicting an upset.

Chambers will have his best game for us, scoring twice.

Trindall will stop stressing and pass the ball instead of going for glory.

Mulitalo will fire up big time and score.

Us 22-20…
That’s the spirit

Big Bloke

Juniors
You’re probably right buuuuut rugby league is a funny old game and I’m trying to will a win into existence. It’s nice beating the Dragons but beating Manly means way more to me.
Same here mate I have the same feelings as you about Manly. But we never beat these shits, even when we're the more favoured team. The Hoodoo is real.

R-15-3

Juniors
1% chance manly don’t turn up. Been in qld a few weeks, been at the top of their game the past 8 weeks, Started looking at the end of season, playing a shit team. It’s not a game we are meant to win so the pressure off us to perform. Slim chance but the it’s the best time to get them imo

chewsta

First Grade
We need to get Moyza to the bloke who fixed Turbo's Hammy's. The Bloke has come back with a vengeance!

shadowboxer

First Grade
We never beat Manly..
Just accept it.
Sit back Sunday afternoon and punch IPA from 300pm, by half time you won’t care less.