What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Knights

lingard

Coach
Another site has it updated with casey McGuire at 6. Some bloke said he recieved the correction. Expect update soon. :sarcasm:

And Walker back in the centres.

From the other site.

1. Jarryd Hayne
2. Luke Burt
3. Chris Walker
4. Jacob Loko
5. Jordan Atkins
6. Casey McGuire
7. Jeff Robson
8. Tim Mannah
9. Matt Keating
10. Fuifui Moimoi
11. Nathan Hindmarsh (C)
12. Taniela Lasalo
13. Ben Smith

14. Anthony Mitchell
15. Shane Shackleton
16. Mitchell Allgood
17. Justin Horo

There`s no way that Shackleton will play, surely?

lingard

Coach
Major relief that Kearney didn't backflip to Mortimer. It would have been very hard to tell him that he is out of the team.

Allgood probably has the edge over Webb because he can play more minutes.

Why would it be any harder than telling any out of form player that he is out of the team?

bartman

Immortal
:lol: What a false start with Mortimer named in the first release team.

Glad sanity has prevailed and SK has retained the halves as per last night, and hopefully Mortimer will be formally named in the Wenty line up this week, after his "rest".

bartman

Immortal
Buggar, just checked and Morts wasn't named in the Wenty team. Why the charade around Morts Parra? Why call a dropping a "rest"?

I would have liked to see Carl Webb named as 18, would be good to see the guy play two games in a row... and to keep Newcastle guessing.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Buggar, just checked and Morts wasn't named in the Wenty team. Why the charade around Morts Parra? Why call a dropping a "rest"?

I would have liked to see Carl Webb named as 18, would be good to see the guy play two games in a row... and to keep Newcastle guessing.

Maybe Carl is being rested.

Eels Dude

Coach

Agree on Morts. He's better off playing for Wenty to keep his match fitness up. Unless SK is planning on chopping and changing the side around again but only revealing it at the minute and bringing him back in. I hope not.

Maroubra Eel

Coach
Agree on Morts. He's better off playing for Wenty to keep his match fitness up. Unless SK is planning on chopping and changing the side around again but only revealing it at the minute and bringing him back in. I hope not.

Yeah maybe we are going to surprise the knights at the last minute with our secret weapon - Morts.

The Knights would absolutely shit themselves.

Maroubra Eel

Coach

By the way, no point him playing for Wenty. He's just resting.

billy-girl

Juniors
Do you reckon the first team that was released was the one Kearney had written up before last night's game? (ie the original plan was that Morts would play this week, but he's changed his mind after last night).

Morgan also having been named but then missing out suggests it - although I thought he missed last night due to injury, rather than being dropped. He's looked good in the limited bits I've seen of him, although the combined inexperience of him, Loko and Atkins would worry me.

eel01s

Bench
I am happy with the revised side, but will be happier when we get Morgan back for Walker. Walker is an absolute liability in defence.

Good to see Maguire at 5/8, I suggested he move there a few weeks back, but it obviously couldn't happen until MK returned. We look much stronger without Morts.

I too prefer Allgood to Webb. Geez Webb looks unfit - if SK can't trim him down then he isn't much use to us (but he is still better than Rogers).

The Engineers Room

First Grade
I am happy with the revised side, but will be happier when we get Morgan back for Walker. Walker is an absolute liability in defence.

Good to see Maguire at 5/8, I suggested he move there a few weeks back, but it obviously couldn't happen until MK returned. We look much stronger without Morts.

I too prefer Allgood to Webb. Geez Webb looks unfit - if SK can't trim him down then he isn't much use to us (but he is still better than Rogers).

Morgan is not much better in defence but Walker offers more in attack. Webb is unfit because he hasn't been playing and I hope Ant Mitchell starts.

Parra Guru

Coach

I can think of another word for 'dropping' funnily enough it could also be used to describe Morts!

hindy111

Post Whore
Fingers crossed robbo can play like that each week-or Humble starts to fire...
Hmm maybe even this Karlos Filiga guy can show us what he has got ; )

Latest posts