What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly Rd 26

soc123_au

Staff member
Great to see Mose finish with a try. Enjoyable game & for the most part an enjoyable season. I am very much looking forward to next year.

chrisD

Coach
Uhhhh Walsh and John running across field and dumping it off for Newton and Manu has been happening all year for precious little gain.

ACTPanthers

Bench
They never do it. Simpkins 2 weeks ago and then yesterday but where has it been the rest of the year? It's what we need to develop over the off season the lines our forwards run

Don't know what games you've been watching all year mate - Walshs inside to ball to a forward has been a mainstay for the last 2 years...

what ever

Juniors
Uhhhh Walsh and John running across field and dumping it off for Newton and Manu has been happening all year for precious little gain.

Uhhh would that be because the forwards are not running up fast enough for it to have any effect.

rem286

Juniors
Good to finish the year of with a win, especially over Manly. Happy that I never have to watch Walsh or Newton play for Penrith again, but sad Mose is moving on.

Luke Bowden

First Grade
You dont even see what I did.

You complimented the Panthers on very smart recruiting choices, which will not only add much needed experience in key areas but will also create much needed compition for those positions?

This can surely only see the Panthers pushing forward?

Surely your not suggesting that recruiting two former state of origin halves is a bad move?

Latest posts