What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Manly

Craigshark

First Grade
Nikora was a massive out last night, will be good with him returning, finucane gone is massive but I have faith we will play well I reckon fitzy will put a rocket up em.

I hope so.. the short turn around will hurt us a bit though, especially with how physical that game was. Players like Talakai will take a few days to recover from that you’d think.

I hope so.. the short turn around will hurt us a bit though, especially with how physical that game was. Players like Talakai will take a few days to recover from that you’d think.
From what I've heard, the players do not mind the short turn arounds as there is not as much training throughout the week, and they just get to play.
Our problem will depend on how many players are out, and if new combos have to be formed. That means a few training sessions that would not have been necessary if the same squad was playing.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So we lost to Melbourne in the shyte hole that is Melbourne, Victorians do not care, Ryan Dirt is just another fargwit looking at the Ford factory when he roams around Geelong.

Munster cleans pools on Toorak road, Nelson is a thug for hire in the underworld as no one knows him.

The 17 for the storm gets paid to hold blokes down in prison whilst getting arse raped.

Make no mistake Bellyache is the prison warden, he likes his players wrestling to the f**k.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Manly have 2 very inexperienced backs in Tuipuloto and Koula, no matter who we have in the backs unless we bring up debutant we will have them covered, we should be able to explot them.
Garrick is not a fullback usually on wing, Parker is not s atandout, and Panthers showed how to handle Saab.
There backline is no threat

Poss

Juniors
Nikora will be out of iso on Monday according to the man himself.

Nikora also alleviated any fears that he would miss a second successive week due to health and safety protocols after contracting Covid during the week, claiming “I will be out of isolation on Monday".

Should the 24-year-old prove fit to return to first-grade, it would make a welcome piece of news for Fitzgibbon following the commission of proper pairing Dale Finucane (concussion) and Braden Hamlin-Uele (pectoral tear).

The Sharks will host Manly in Round 7 on Thursday night, with the visitors likely to be without Sean Keppie and Josh Aloiai following a pair of collision-based injuries sustained against the Titans.

Craigshark

First Grade
So Finucane passed the HIA but was ruled out by the independent doctor. Does this change anything for this week?

Latest posts