What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Raiders

This.

Laumape got a free pass to come back fat along with Hurrell last season.
Martel slacked around all year too looking slow and lethargic.

The difference between Laumape and Hurrell though is Laumape fought back hard and every game he played he got better and better. (Until the injury sigh)

Laumape is more measured and has a whole lot more to offer to the table. I hope I get to see him with Kata this year as our centre pairing

Blair

Coach
I wish Hurrell's 'Greg Cornelson' look had also come with four tries in a game. Otherwise Wheeled Warrior is right, he's acting like our number one clown at the moment.

Gee, not another Warriors season! I can't believe I've signed up for another year. My first post for the year has sealed the deal.

Blair

Coach
Thank goodness we got that Canberra in Canberra hoodoo off our backs last year.

Although I still think The Raiders are the wrong team, in the wrong place, and at the wrong time, for us this weekend.

Benek

Juniors
Also, anyone see Mateo the other night?

Mateo looking good playing the first 40 for Manly tonight. Been quite active with a lot of good touches. Maybe a better environment will finally turn him into the player everyone has been waiting for him to be. Too bad that wasn't as a Warrior.

He seriously needs to grow a serious edge to his attitude hate this clown and his stupid non funny videos on social media. Keep fit and off the net you have a competition to win

We need to stop accepting these sort of athletes in our club though. They get on this cocky ride when things are hot and get way too complacent.

There's always that one member in our team that is always reliable and solid but gets overlooked for the ATHLETES like Hurrell, its sickening at times

Mate once you clean your eyeballs a bit you will see he is a one trick pony, I do take on board that he did improve his D and had the one good pass to help our winger score in that one game. He needs way more skills to be in the top IMHO. Being marked as the Next Meninga from media certainly has got to his head.

If he turns it around and stops injuring himself by being a running bull every play. He will certainly get there. He's way off atm

f**king hell. Did he press your bird or summet? :lol:

Any reason this game is at 6:30pm AEDST other than the disadvantage to Warriors kicking off 8:30 nz time?
Normally a game 12-2pm then 3-4pm for channel 9 if two games on Sunday.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Sam Lousi was playing for the Waratahs earlier as well, seemed a little lost a few times but generally seemed to be going ok.

jaseg

Juniors
Sam Lousi was playing for the Waratahs earlier as well, seemed a little lost a few times but generally seemed to be going ok.

Seems as though he walked straight into their side (well, onto their bench). They're the Super Rugby champions too... doesn't say much for the current standard of Yawnion, amirite? A more reasonable me suggests that the 'tahs were never really deep in the lock department and then lost their best one so the first comment is a bit misleading.

DISREGARD THAT, THEY CLEARLY SUCK BALLS.

Seems as though he walked straight into their side (well, onto their bench). They're the Super Rugby champions too... doesn't say much for the current standard of Yawnion, amirite? A more reasonable me suggests that the 'tahs were never really deep in the lock department and then lost their best one so the first comment is a bit misleading.

He's done more in his union career in a game than he managed to do in the NRL in how many years? :lol:

WithTheDawn

Juniors
I've got the misplaced optimism of the doomed with this game. Can just feel us putting 50 on the Raiders again this afternoon. Lets see if I am right...

WithTheDawn

Juniors

Here is another one, with Sio Siua Taukeiaho playing from the Roosters bench. Interesting how players who weren't good enough for more than a game or two like Sam Lousi and Taukeiaho are managing to play for much more successful teams now over in Aus.

mean_maori_mean

Juniors
Here is another one, with Sio Siua Taukeiaho playing from the Roosters bench. Interesting how players who weren't good enough for more than a game or two like Sam Lousi and Taukeiaho are managing to play for much more successful teams now over in Aus.

Taukieaho had a number of injuries and stalled a little bit at the warriors.
Sam Lousi had even worse injury problems.

Taukieaho, Lousi bros & Havili would be a bad mix at the club.
Too much talent, Too much joking around and not enough hard work.

Hence why two have already left. Note: probably the two most injury ravaged.

Taukieaho used to be rated one of the best juniors - still got lots of potential.
Remember he played NSW Cup all last year.

Raymond Faitala Mariner is a bit of a clone.

Blake

Juniors

I watched the Highlanders v Tahs game on Friday night. Was awesome. Much more exciting than any league I've seen so far.

Lousi had a brain explosion. He was clearing out the ruck and once the ball had gone, turned towards his own goal line, saw a highlanders player on the ground and threw himself into the guy with his shoulder.

Was so weird, clearly something misfired up top.

WithTheDawn

Juniors
Yep, saw that as well (was only half watching so that was the first time I noticed him). Figured it made sense as he probably doesn't understand the union rules too well yet :p.

Latest posts