What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Roosters Magic Round

So according to the media this week if the Sharks beat the Roosters then they’ll take us seriously.

Otherwise nah we’re pretenders.

Can’t make this shyte up.

There could be a good chance that the Sharks will be the crowd favourites for this game.
I'd say the majority of the neutral supporters have a little disdain towards the Roosters, especially in regards to Donco fans and what happened between Leniu and Ezra in Vegas

Yep, and then what?

“If they can beat the Panthers, then…”

“Oh, wait, Cleary didn’t play…”

Let’s just beat ‘em all…!!!
Exactly. f**k em all!

The thing I can’t take is all the crapping on about the crappy teams in the comp and pumping up their tyres.

Yet we only get mentioned as being only pretenders until we “beat someone of note.”

If some of our players were playing with opposition teams they would be getting far more credit than they are right now.

sladden road

Juniors
Exactly. f**k em all!

The thing I can’t take is all the crapping on about the crappy teams in the comp and pumping up their tyres.

Yet we only get mentioned as being only pretenders until we “beat someone of note.”

If some of our players were playing with opposition teams they would be getting far more credit than they are right now.
That shit used to kill me also. Then I heard Shinaz talk about it, broad casters do that on purpose to keep the lower teams fans engaged. It’s all planned.

go the mighties !!!!

ragzouken

Juniors
Exactly. f**k em all!

On your last point I honestly couldn’t give a f**k but it is bizzare hearing Freddy talk about our halves for origin everytime he mentions nicho it’s with disdain even shooting down suggestions on McInnes? Blokes fried

ragzouken

Juniors
So according to the media this week if the Sharks beat the Roosters then they’ll take us seriously.

Otherwise nah we’re pretenders.

Can’t make this shyte up.
The goal posts will be moved and it will turn into we can’t stay up for this long etc etc 2016 all over

R-15-3

Bench
Puru and Trindal out of the squad so looks like Hynes is playing or running the same as last week

Frenzy.

Immortal
There could be a good chance that the Sharks will be the crowd favourites for this game.
I'd say the majority of the neutral supporters have a little disdain towards the Roosters, especially in regards to Donco fans and what happened between Leniu and Ezra in Vegas
Not to mention the Shetlands have been beaten twice this year by the cocks