What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v's Roosters

coolumsharkie

Referee
I just want to know how the rooters finished the game with 13 players. Who gets reported twice and not sent on the second occasion?

Looks like short of killing someone, the worst that happens is that you go on report.

I said that as well Feej, isn't 2 reports a march?

Feej

First Grade
Obviously not any more cools. And as if the ref was gonna blow an offside penalty (or any penalty for that matter) in extra time....

The Popper

Bench
I just want to know how the rooters finished the game with 13 players. Who gets reported twice and not sent on the second occasion?
Looks like short of killing someone, the worst that happens is that you go on report.

Exactly, I reckon they could take a gun onto the field and shott someone and still notget sent off. Warea-Hargraves shoulda gone for sure.

Pig Champion

Juniors
Roosters all over us in the play the ball. Offside, dirty hits. The refs are talentless merkins with absolutely no feel for the game. We weren't far behind.

Latest posts