What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team v's Roosters

Card Shark

Immortal
Just heard on 2UE that Gallen is out for a month some kind of hernia problem. state of f**king origin

Yeh it sux but what's done is done. Rather it now when we have a few "easier" games than the tough games pre & during the semis.

Might even be a blessing in disguise.

We have stepped up over the last few games without him & we can do it again..wouldve preferred Smith there though.

Frenzy.

Immortal
i bet if it was NSW playing tonight gallen would play

Argue all you like about whether Gallen would play if it was a one off game tonight instead of a week in week out game.

Key issue is come finals time we need him and the rest of the squad fit and ready to go.

It doesn't bother me one iota that he is missing tonight in the grand scheme of things.

It bothers me. He is our highest paid and arguably best player and one hell of an on field leader and contributor. Tonights game is important as hell for many reasons listed and we should have/need him playing. If I am not mistaken his last game for his major employer was the loss against the Rabbits (which was a shocker by his standards) on May 7. Through Origin commitments and Origin caused injury he will now have missed the games against Bulldogs, Storm, Titans, Warriors, Broncos and now Roosters.

I chose the quotes from these 3 posters because they are contemporaneous and they illustrate, in some small way, something I was worried about way back before SOO II when Gall left the field vs Parra. Here

I'll have to ask rhetorically again, who has Gall's ear more, Sticky or Flanno?

I mentioned before there is huge rust potential if this perception (that Gall sees origin as/more than important) than the Sharks gains legs.

So, against my regular persona I say just drop it. Have the shytes if you must but keep it off here.

It's minor but the evidence is even in this thread how this shyte can cause splitting.

It's almost like we've been "allowed" to start making excuses.

Well not me, not as per usual, not this year.

The man is hurt. He's not playing tonight. He might not play for a month. So be it. Move on team, do your best and savour the return when it happens.

I've said it before and will reiterate. This is a different Sharks outfit. Different thinking, different mennerisms and body language, different commitment, different attitude. Different everything.

We'll be right, mates

spider

Coach
Ye have little faith.

Quigs 's mate, the limmo would rise on such occasions, just like quigs gets rises watching the limmo score.

We will rise to the challenge tonight and belt the karmichaels.

shaggs

Coach
Triple m says,
Bakuya, gallen, best and Gordon out.
Green, Williams, tupou and leutele in.

Frenzy.

Immortal
Ye have little faith.

Quigs 's mate, the limmo would rise on such occasions, just like quigs gets rises watching the limmo score.

We will rise to the challenge tonight and belt the karmichaels.

It's ironic isn't it.

When fluff abounds and teddy bears all over the world have to die to support the fluff I'm not interested.

Now, when all are getting panicky I'm still the opposite but this time with confidence.

I must be the Bizarro Frenzy

Snoop Shark

First Grade
Harden up best FFS. Ruled out with the flu. Could u imagine gal ruling himself out with a head cold

chewsta

First Grade
Well I'm with you bizarro Frenzy! If we pull this off it will be enormous for the boys confidence in the run home to the finals.