What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Saints

lucablight

First Grade
Good side although I'm a little worried about the go forward. If only Cannings was a consistent first grade player the balance of the side would be much better IMO.

lucablight said:
Good side although I'm a little worried about the go forward. If only Cannings was a consistent first grade player the balance of the side would be much better IMO.

I'd have Bubba there.

To me it looks like we have a concern with plugging the leak of points as opposed to the big go forward. Bubbas' lateral defence might be the concern.

Maybe the thought is we are good enough with what we have got in the metres dept...the backs can then turn the half chances into something.

hindmarsh4pm

Juniors
solid side for 1st grade, although many would like to see haurai and paulo, you want your most experienced team towards the end of the season...ian, wags and robo they have all been to the big games

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
I reckon our forward pack besides Fui is lack lustre and predictable, Paulo and cannings should be in as we are lacking punch up the middle, dont understand why we only have one real prop on the bench.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Part of Hagan's tactics, no doubt. But I question the intelligence of using a second-rower to cover the extra prop position and to only have one hardman in the side.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
i think we are struggling up front.

Im unsure why cannings is playing PL ???

dump cordoba bring back cannings

Freak2

Juniors
Hages has got the side spot on.

Bubba at his best would go into the side in front of Ian maybe???

People suggesting Cordoba and Wagon should not be there are simply uneducated and need to watch a hell of a lot more football IMO. - Especially when the opposition have the ball!!!

cardinal

Juniors
Freak2 said:

People suggesting Cordoba and Wagon should not be there are simply uneducated and need to watch a hell of a lot more football IMO. - Especially when the opposition have the ball!!!

:clap:

Bazal

Post Whore
Freak2 said:

Wags starts at lock or doesn't play IMO...we need two props on the bench. Our go forward up front last week was pathetic, the worst being Wagon with 16 metres. Cayless and Fui can't make all the metres