What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Sea Eagle rnd 7

Stake Removed

First Grade
The bench looks out of whack.
Fifita & Hunt play max 35, Hunt more like 20.
Williams has to be short bursts, he makes mistakes when fatigues.
Trindall hasn't played many minutes all year.
I hope I am wrong but bench doesn't look the best

Chimp

Bench
If Kennedy and Katoa are carrying knocks into the game, would make more sense to have Miller on the bench than Trindall, unless the plan would be to move Hynes in case of injury - but I’d prefer to keep him where he is.

Better to get the guys who aren't first pick to be playing in games sooner than later.
They may be needed more importantly later in the season.

would make more sense to have Miller on the bench than Trindall
I've got a feeling that could be the long-term plan, Miller v Tracey battle for the utility 14 role. I'm looking forward to seeing Miler get a run with a bit more current RL skill development under his belt. Could be for us what Nicho was for Storm last year, only twice as quick

Weaponhead

Coach
The bench looks out of whack.
Fifita & Hunt play max 35, Hunt more like 20.
Williams has to be short bursts, he makes mistakes when fatigues.
Trindall hasn't played many minutes all year.
I hope I am wrong but bench doesn't look the best
Agree with your assessment of minutes for Fifita, Hunt and Williams. Toby and Tolman will play more minutes than usual. Last season Toby was playing 60+ in some games, although that's when he gets ragged in defence.

Stake Removed

First Grade
Fifita is better option to start then Tolman.
Tolman can come in and he does a lot of work in defence, he made some crucial tackles last week.
I also am concerned if we have both Hunt & Fifita on at same time