What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Sharks

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
"Hey Joey, your from Newcastle right?"

(Yeah good one Smithy)

Joey retorts "Your mum's from Newcastle"

(Yeah good one Joey)

Smithy: "No she's not, yours is"

Fisticuffs ensue

I heard a rumour that Ryan Morgan was the ball boy at the time and that when Joey asked for the ball he would throw it in the opposite direction and then giggle like a schoolgirl....

parra pete

Referee
Speaking of Tim Smith I watched an interview of him on YouTube from last year. Seems to have settled down and straightened up a bit. Credits Hindy to his demanding playing style saying Hindy said he doesn't like a quiet halfback and Smith says he always takes that with him into a game.

He does his best work on YouTube..

If anyone is interested in a punt, Centrebet are offering insane odds on some markets. For example:

Fui/13+ = 1479-1;
Fui/1-12 = 501-1;
Fui/Parra = 408-1.

Even the likes of Morgan/Parra is 104-1.

Is that 'first tryscorer' or 'to score a try'?

First only but considering the return you'd only need to deposit $5, spread that across 5 x $1 bets. If nothing comes up you lose $5 - big deal. If it's Fui/13+ (somehow) then that's a nice return for $1.

TheParraboy

Staff member
If anyone is interested in a punt, Centrebet are offering insane odds on some markets. For example:

Fui/13+ = 1479-1;
Fui/1-12 = 501-1;
Fui/Parra = 408-1.

Even the likes of Morgan/Parra is 104-1.

Im putting 10 on Fui/13

The 13 plus is a given, just need the big fella to stroll over

john mannah cup is ours

while we are talking odds can someone explain to me why the broncos are such short priced favourites this week at $1.25 (thats less than the rabbitohs AND roosters!) when they have lost three in a row and the tigers have won three in a row

its a home game and they have hannant back i get they are favourites but why so short?

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
while we are talking odds can someone explain to me why the broncos are such short priced favourites this week at $1.25 (thats less than the rabbitohs AND roosters!) when they have lost three in a row and the tigers have won three in a row

its a home game and they have hannant back i get they are favourites but why so short?

Probably because so many people have backed them relative to the Tigers.