What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Sharks

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
I was at both the 2005 and 2007 Preliminary Finals.

Terrible memories.

I was at the 2005 game, and the win against Manly two weeks earlier. In that game we led 46-0 before letting Manly score three late tries. Weak as piss.

That preliminary final ambush is something we should have seen coming.

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
I dont particularly rate Tim Smith but f**k me, that sledge is dreadful. I heard Joey went one better later in the game and said "What's with the blue and yellow socks, sock boy...".

Gary Gutful

Post Whore
"Hey Smithy, what's with all the ink on your skin. Do you need a pen and paper?".

Yeah, keep 'em coming Joey.

jason taylor

Bench
What happened to Vai Toutai? Wasn't named in any team last week with the same situation happening this week. Not included on the injury list either.

Poupou Escobar

Post Whore
He played wing in under 20s last week in jersey 19.

Maybe he has signed elsewhere for next year? He's in his last year of NYC eligibility, and we don't seem to see him as a centre.

Opposition teams don't seem to see him as a winger either.

oldmancraigy

Coach
"Hey Smithy, what's with all the ink on your skin. Do you need a pen and paper?".

Yeah, keep 'em coming Joey.

"Hey Joey, your from Newcastle right?"

(Yeah good one Smithy)

Joey retorts "Your mum's from Newcastle"

(Yeah good one Joey)

Smithy: "No she's not, yours is"

Fisticuffs ensue

natheel

Coach
Speaking of Tim Smith I watched an interview of him on YouTube from last year. Seems to have settled down and straightened up a bit. Credits Hindy to his demanding playing style saying Hindy said he doesn't like a quiet halfback and Smith says he always takes that with him into a game.

lingard

Coach
I just wish some people on this forum would chill the f**k out
Granted, Its a f**ken shit team no doubt and as Ricky said that its gonna be a long hard road.

Ricky last week copped some much crap over releasing 12 players these players are deadwood! Apart from the Canterbury four when has the Bulldogs ever released good players to us? Ben Roberts is a NSW Cup player at best even that halfback we had in 2006 Jeremy Smith was it? Was a better player.

I cant people people arent excited about Hoppa coming here next year, This guy is talent plus plus, behind a powerful forward pack and lots of ball he will shread sides to pieces, On top of that we have Hayne, Morgan, Norman and Sandow.

We have added some much needed mongreal with these two pommy signings as well, You wonder why players like Sandow are stuggling? even Andrew Johns would stuggle behind this foward pack and as for nearly signing Izzy? right yeah i doubt he would of made much of a difference this year.

so just calm down and stop worrying about your flash jackets Next year will be so much better....In Ricky i trust.

Chill out, mate.

Latest posts