What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

Ron Jeremy

Coach
ffs, didn't Joe G scoe 3 tries last week? surely he'd be the first in line for a promotion.

f**king Lowrie, i hate him as much as i hated Crouch, probably more.

Obviously Junior doesn't suck as hard as Lowrie!!

Lowrie is a overpaid hack who should not be in any NRL team. Why do we permit hacks to be in our team all the time??

Ron Jeremy

Coach
I'd rate Lowrie up there with him, he's probably overtaken him.

Lowrie has had years now to prove himself, Crouch really only had 2 or 3 FG seasons.

Suitman

Post Whore
What do people think we are paying Lowrie?
$100 K'S, $150 000 K's?
Surely, for the value we are getting out of him, we could have thrown some of his money towards Williams or Mannah??
It's these sorts of decisions that really sh*t me about our joint.

Suity

Gronk

Staff member
What do people think we are paying Lowrie?
$100 K'S, $150 000 K's?
Surely, for the value we are getting out of him, we could have thrown some of his money towards Williams or Mannah??
It's these sorts of decisions that really sh*t me about our joint.

Suity

We need Warrington to buy out his contract.

caylo

Bench
your kidding me, Lowrie is about as useful as a knife in a gun fight, he has no edge to him. Paulo and Joe should be there ahead of Oak and Lowrie. Lowrie will prob score 3 tries in our 80-0 hammering of the storm and he will play for the rest of the year :S

Nickeel

Juniors
Got to be a joke, surely.

Is Lowrie guaranteed a certain number of games a season in his contract? We're just fulfilling the quota or something here? Geez.

Does anyone else think we missed Paulo last week?

Nick

Bigfella

Coach
I agree wholeheartedly with TER when he says having Oake instead of Junior cost us badly last match, because of the loss of size, and second phase play.

This compounds the problem because we are replacing Fui with Tood.

Before Jess makes a passionate post about "reshuffling" the fact is we are missing our two biggest men from a side that has lost crucial games this year because it was too small to begin with.

No matter where people "shuffle" to, lack of size could be a massive problem, whether we are playing a weakened opponent or not.

leo9999

Juniors
thats our softest bench all season so far no actual Prop . if hagan thinks that because storm have mostly all there big men out he thinks where quarenteed a victory i dont think so. Storm can still beat us