What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

chrisD

Coach
We didn't have Moylan slotting into our backline and touch passing to our centres until the last few weeks. Tighe at least has the attributes to capitalise on that kind of play, whereas it's unfair to even expect it of Brown.

betcats

Referee
I'm certainly not saying its all about pace, but it is an important factor. We have really struggled to score tries at times and one of the reasons is our lack of pace out wide. We have also been "run around" the outside a few times because of that as well. Melbourne had a field ay last year overlapping us and we just couldn't catch them.

His dummy half work is one of his strengths. He could also make metres playing in the back row and we might score more tries then.

If this is the game im thinking about then Justin Oneil had a field day being marked by Jennings with two long range tries. I wouldnt call that going around us and I cant really think of anytime its really been exploited. Jennings was dropped to nsw cup after the game im thinkin of.

Mansour should come straight back in imo, his work starting off our sets is as the other poster said, invaluable.

franklin2323

Immortal
Mansour should come straight back in imo, his work starting off our sets is as the other poster said, invaluable.

Even if we have no pace to finish them off?

I assume Roberts will be ready when Mansour's fit. In which case no problem. There is no way we can have Brown with Mansour together far too slow