What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Storm

Inferno

Coach
Dugan gone, BHU to the bench, Tolman and Graham back.

some improvements there. Hunt must be another week away.

Ramien in doubt, Dugan getting a look in.
Moylan to see after today's captain's run, will replace Trindall on the bench if fit.

snout

First Grade
Duges aint the sharpest tool but even he knows he is now auditioning to other clubs for nek year.
What he needs is some commentators going gaga on some big plays.
Over to you josh.

2012....Sharks Year

First Grade
Reckon Duges comes back in with Wilton replacing Billy on the bench. Good to see Fifi back training with the squad as well. Let’s see what the big unit has to offer once his suspension is done (last week?)

island pro

Juniors
The latest NRL team list has Wilton in for Ramien and Magoulias to the bench
I don't mind that given Duges last game and some of his history when it comes to attitude/coaches/being dropped. Wilton will get his job done, but please, no more Billy. Billy coming onto the bench is enough to make me just reverse what I just said. I've changed my mind before even hitting post, they should pick Dugan. Billy isn't up to it.

carinashark

First Grade
We have to change the culture. I’m pretty confident Fitz will move on Chad, woods , Margoulis and Moylan. and Dugan already decided.
I really do not like Tracy at center , he is too small to play there. Centre’s these days can be as big as second rowers and are pretty much interchangeable. Tracy should be our 7 and Trindal our 6 from the beginning of the pre season, they would be terrific by now. I don’t care how much the others cost us , you have to look at the future.

Frenzy.

Immortal
We have to change the culture. I’m pretty confident Fitz will move on Chad, woods , Margoulis and Moylan. and Dugan already decided.
I really do not like Tracy at center , he is too small to play there. Centre’s these days can be as big as second rowers and are pretty much interchangeable. Tracy should be our 7 and Trindal our 6 from the beginning of the pre season, they would be terrific by now. I don’t care how much the others cost us , you have to look at the future.

FMD! Do you even read whats going on?

Get off the piss

Latest posts