What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team Vs The Cowboys

Craigshark

First Grade
1. Peachey
2. Simmons
3. Vagana
4. McGoldrick
5. Covell
6. Bird
7. Kimmorley (C)
8. Stevens
9. Hilder
10. Nutley
11. Williams
12. Bailey
13. Gallen
Interchange:
14. Maiava
15. Isemonger
16. Leuluai
17. Sullivan
18. Galloway

Special K

Coach
Welcome back Zeus.

I still think he can offer more then Mellor if he is on in D. I hope he is able to put past things behind him and make a strong claim for the number 4.

Covell would be over the moon...

Nuffs

Bench
if stevo is out, hutch starts and galloway bench

if stevo is in, galloway replaces ice on bench

my thoughts anyway

and go goldy!!

MightySharks

Bench
Raper gets it right with his selsections again. So much for the knockers saying Mc Goldrick was on the outer. Anyone know Mellor's injury and who long he is out for?

tye

Juniors
I hope goldy performs well.....cause if he doesnt that will be it, I cant see him being given many more chances as this is the final year of his contract...so the time is now RYAN!!!!

Shark

Bench
Special K said:
Welcome back Zeus.

I still think he can offer more then Mellor if he is on in D. I hope he is able to put past things behind him and make a strong claim for the number 4.

Covell would be over the moon...

I disgree. Mellor is much stronger in defence and I feel he's one of the reasons Covell has been going so well...Until the Eels game. What was missing? Mellor.

Zeus goes for too many arm-grabs. Still, I hope he proves me wrong.

shadowboxer

First Grade
i thought hilder was injured? Late changes maybe, then again they fly out thursday according to stevens ie: judiciary.

Im not a fan of goldy and am less confident about him being there, i hope he proves me wrong.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
So last weeks mistake has been corrected, Bailey back to right 2nd Row And a centre on the left.

Wally Puletua Lives!!!

Frenzy.

Immortal
Good to see Raper swallow his pride is much more of an accurate statement in regards to Goldy.

Mellor has a hamstring tear, he's week to week. Hilder is carrying a shoulder injury and is the player in doubt I believe. The club expects Stevo to be cleared. If he's not cleared they'll take a new 18th man

So What I am led to believe is the 18th man, if required, replaces Sully on the bench if Hilder can't get on the field.

blacktip-reefy

Immortal
I think those here have heard the whispers & there is no way Goldy is back in.
Wouldnt even be surprised to see mellor start the game.
Good to see Raper can acknowledge his selection mistakes & try to make ammends for it.
Albeit as diabolical mistake as it was last week.
Now all he has to do is pizz Simmons off & give mezz a shot & pizz Bird off & give anybody a shot, and we will all be happy.

The Popper

Bench
tye said:
I hope goldy performs well.....cause if he doesnt that will be it, I cant see him being given many more chances as this is the final year of his contract...so the time is now RYAN!!!!

Me too. IMO he played well below his weight on his last stints in NRL. I believe he's lost a fair bit of weight so maybe we can expect a different (& better) player?
What's up with Mellor?

Latest posts