What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs the Ponies

Ads

First Grade
Wow. I can only hope that is not the team that runs out on Friday night.

M2D2

Bench
Ergh. This is going to be a trek up to brisbane im not going to enjoy at all.

shaggs

Coach
So much for Rothfields scoop, that frizel et al were playing. Mills named in NYC.

At least it doesnt look as bad as the titans and panthers teams. They are dreadful

webShark

1.Gardener
2.Williams
3.Wright
4.Best
5.Stapleton

6.Graham
7.Townsend

8.Cordoba
9.Morris
10.Douglas

11.Tautai
12.Tupou
13.Smith

14.Snowden
15.Tagateses
16.Flanagan
17.Pomeroy

18.Mannah

http://www.sharks.com.au/default.aspx?s=team
Torture
Tautai and Cordoba in again.
Wright to revive his career as a failed centre.
There is more passion in this forum than that team. I reckon the NSW Cup and Toyota team would push them.
On a positive note,Pommeroy axed.
Mannah wasted as 18th man.
Its ironical , Flanno picks his strongest team to avoid embarrasment and it will probably end that way anyhow.
Worst case scenarion, a narrow loss and we are stuck with the same side.
Cant see how playing Mills would set us back.
IMO, Peach /Frizz etc may not be ready for the NRL but Tautai,Flanagan,Cordoba never were. With line ups like this, I am mystified how we have won 7 games.

pupajoN

Juniors
terrible lineup, im very much afraid this week. why is it we have key injuries everytime we get a friday night game -_-

buck__naked

Juniors
I actually think it is a decent looking side consider who he has to pick from. I like new lefthand side combination of wright and williams. Wright should add some speed to out centres which we have been lacking. Tautai and Cordoba have been some of our better players in recent weeks and are putting in a lot more than other are.

I don't think it would matter what team Flano picked you guys would still find something wrong with it.

Snoop Shark

First Grade
I actually think it is a decent looking side consider who he has to pick from. I like new lefthand side combination of wright and williams. Wright should add some speed to out centres which we have been lacking. Tautai and Cordoba have been some of our better players in recent weeks and are putting in a lot more than other are.

I don't think it would matter what team Flano picked you guys would still find something wrong with it.

Are u his wife or daughter?

feeding frenzy

Juniors

The credibility of your post was lost there. Yes he might give his all but sometimes thats not good enough when the guy giving his alls best is below par.

Sorry mate hes pure junk.

buck__naked

Juniors
By no means am I saying that Flano is a top coach or Tauati is a first grade player when we have a fully fit lineup but I think at the moment it is about changing the culture and attitude of our team so I would prefer to see someone of lesser skill giving it 100% than someone else just going through the motions.

azzah72

Bench
I have no problem with Cordoba, tautai on the other hand, jeez.

I would prefer dougs back to the back row, Snowden to start, mannah on the bench and tautai f**k right off.

No point having flanagan either since he gets shyte minutes

Pom can play a wide running back rower which really is prob his better position anyway.

Would prob prefer to see kelly & frizell get a run too, with graham at lock.

wont happen but a better team would be

1.Gardener
2.Williams
3.Wright
4.Best
5.Stapleton

6.Kelly
7.Townend

8.Cordoba
9.Morris
10.Snowden

11.Smith
12.Douglas
13.Graham

14.Tagatese
15.Pomeroy / Frizell
16.Mannah
17.Tupou

Ha! who am i kidding

Since 73

First Grade
Just on ONE point... if a coach identifies a centre is of no beneifit to the team why put him to the bench? What message does this send to Pom. You aren't fugged enuff to punt to reggies and not good enuff to start.

You are somewhere in between... coming of the bench.

Is there any other team in the comp who rotates centres?
Or maybe Pom to centre and Wright to wing and Best to other centre and pom to wing and williams to bench?

And Pom would be useless in the pack. his hands and coordination are liabilities. The penalties would be in the 20s against us.

Definately not the team. surely.

Latest posts