What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs. Tigers

Frenzy.

Immortal
So who starts in BN's spot? Waste if he comes off the bench and honestly can't see him coming from Reggies straight into the starting side to play 80 minutes. Was he a regular at the Goons last year?
He was regular from round 19. Played 8 in a row at 80 minutes. 2 other games earlier were 61 and 80 minutes.

He would get the minutes, especially after The Sharks off season

Special K

Coach
I'd like to see Iro get a chance with Sifa backrow but that is open heart surgery as Nikora is on the other side Given that I'd put Williams in and bring Hunt back onto the bench/Uele if he is fit.

You may need to start Dale though as the bench would be

Hunt/Uele
Tuku
Hazelton
Dale

Which are all middles. Cam isn't exactly an edge guy but jesus we'd be stacking the middle. If only Jesse was fit... I get the feeling they will have to go Burns but I don't see it. Williams can play 80 on an edge.

jc155776

Coach
The more I think about it the more I predict McInnes to the edge purely because of his ability to play 80mins and tackle. I have some questions defensively with him and talakai together (speed issue) however against the tigers I don’t really think it’s an issue…

Allows the pack to remain as is with Uele coming onto the bench or Hunt.

If Hunt/Uele isn’t ready it’ll be a straight swap for Burns.

The more I think about it the more I predict McInnes to the edge purely because of his ability to play 80mins and tackle. I have some questions defensively with him and talakai together (speed issue) however against the tigers I don’t really think it’s an issue…

Allows the pack to remain as is with Uele coming onto the bench or Hunt.

If Hunt/Uele isn’t ready it’ll be a straight swap for Burns.
Do you remember last time Cam played on a edge, it was a disaster we got carved up.

Burns one is tough his stats at Drags were bad, but they had horrible coach, already they look better this season.
When at Panthers he went ok, that is Panthers he also found the try line.
Fitz could have signed basically many back up players Burns could work out.
Remember last year Hiroti came up played great

Quigs

Immortal
Tigers raiders it doesn’t matter. Quigs could play and we’d be fine.
You'd be a man down at the first available opportunity. Either 10 minutes in the bin or straight send off.

If it was the bin then I'd be a repeat offender, ten again.

Be buggered if I'd be playing at the speed that they expect these days.

DJDL

Bench
He's a tough one to replace.
~30-40 tackles a game at over 90% efficiency, not to mention his line running.

I'd be going with Jack or, out of left field, Dale.

Iro onto the bench and Sifa into the Cam/Dale rotation.
We could give Iro a run for 15-20 with Sifa shifting lock for that period.

Special K

Coach
Has the club officially announced that Brit has taken the early plea?
Sharks back-rower Briton Nikora will miss the next two matches after entering an early guilty plea for a Grade 2 careless high tackle on Bulldogs counterpart Viliame Kikau on Friday night.
Nikora was sin-binned for the incident in the first half of the 25-6 win over Canterbury at PointsBet Stadium. With it being his second offence, Nikora would have been suspended for three games if he unsuccessfully fought the charge.

The 26-year-old will be unavailable for Saturday's clash with Wests Tigers at Leichhardt Oval and the Round 4 home match against the Raiders on Easter Sunday.

The more I think about it the more I think it will be Burns.