What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs titans

Inferno

Coach
I can't think of a year where we've been so disrupted with injury/suspension.

I'd be shocked if we had half a dozen games with our full-strength side or more than half a dozen games in a row with the same spine.

I'd be shocked if we had half a dozen games with our full-strength side or more than half a dozen games in a row with the same spine.
Think back to when Jack Gibson was our coach, 85 to 87, we had really bad runs with injuries in those years. The tail end of the 1990 season got pretty bad too after a fairly solid start.

Eion

First Grade

We have had 9 games with our first choice spine (first 6 games the longest streak)
We have had 5 different spine combinations this year…and probably 6 after tonight.