What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tits

Drzoidberg

Juniors
where is the logic in that? Mckinnon and Moon on the bench.......WTF?

Really what is Mckinnon going to do from the bench. Come on in the 2nd half.....what the hell for

Looks like more of the same from Cleary.

Geez makes me feel very uneasy looking at that.

Micistm

Bench
I don't mind it all that much, kinda what I thought might happen first up...my only surprise is Jro still in the centres, thought Moon would be there.

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
Shocking side, absolutely woeful.

get over it dude...its all we have got. are you going to keep saying its a woeful side week in, week out?

dont take too much out of the first game either, the titans will be almost impossible to beat at home

Martli

Coach
No Lillyman, interesting. No complaints with that.

I reckon they should put Moon in for JRo, otherwise, probably our best with what we've got.

ozbash

Referee
Gold Coast Titans: Preston Campbell, Kevin Gordon, Mat Rogers, Joseph Tomane, David Mead, Greg Bird, Scott Prince (captain), Luke Bailey, Nathan Friend, Brad Meyers, Anthony Laffranchi, Mark Minichiello, Ashley Harrison.
Interchange: Matthew White, Sam Tagataese, Will Matthews, Riley Brown, Michael Henderson, William Zillman, Bodene Thompson (four to be omitted).

Dirty Hoe

Juniors
not much weakness with that side. our best bet is to keep up the same old against a side like that, that being bomb to the shorter wingers close to the tryline. its the only weakness i can see, so will have to exploit it as much as possible

blain

Juniors
i hope they kill bird. if that happens but we lose i would be a little bit happy.

team wise the backline looks pretty good, lance over mckinnon shows cleary has balls. hes on the bench because we have no other back up hooker that they believe could serve us well, so i guess they are not quite sure about mara being up to it yet. aggressive second row, could be great if they fire. i hope royal can re discover his offload under iro, because if he can he would make a handy bench player this year. havent seen much of lattimore so cant say much bout him, and same with lousi.

im pretty happy with that team, should be interesting to see our new attack for the first time