What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Tits

Rich102

Staff member
Sydney's first astronomical observatory was built there.
My mate owns the house that was built for the first astronomer. a beautiful old sandstone Federation house.
Great place, reminds me very much of the old Parnell.

dazza

Staff member
goodstuff dude...capalaba warriors, are they the club at the back of the shops there, black, green and red colours? i went to some junior league fundraiser thing there last year

moved just down the road to moorooka...playing league again, been training bigtime, been abit of a club whore and waiting to see what club starts off the best, may well go and play in the ipswich comp with goodna, play with andrew walker.

ya boys comp would kick off this weekend yeah? hopefully the rain stays away, be good to see some local footy. sunday off to the gold coast?

yeah mate that`s the one, behind the shops. he`s playing browns today at 10, & nah we not goin down to the goldy. just bought a new car, so can`t afford it this time.

what grade you gunna be playin? i`m helping my mate out at wynnum, open 2`s. we got beat by slacks creek yesterday. some of our boys were, how can i say it, a little bit intimidated, by the big island boys in the oppostion. jeez even the halfback was as big as the props!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers dazza