What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Eelementary

Post Whore
Trying too hard in attack...four or five chances blown by dumb, unnecessary offloads or passes. There are points there for us but we're not calm enough to take them

I'm disappointed, but I know our roster sucks, so just to br competing is amazing imo.

It is worse at the ground - trust me Sandow wouldn't make difference

The team looks so disjointed. The basics we are failing at badly

Avenger

Immortal
Why don't we apologise for everyone who is shit and pretend everything is rosy?

We are going to win the spoon, comfortably, again.

I have massive concerns. They are terrible in every way. They look clueless out there.

Noise

Coach
Why don't we drop everyone who makes an error, not field a team. That way we won't win, but we won't drop any balls or make any mistakes whatsoever.

In one half Mau has made 5 runs, 3 errors and 2 penalties. I'm sorry that's not good enough.

hindy111

Post Whore
No vatuvai.tomkins.hurrel.
Also hoffman out and lulalai.15 men.
If parra dont win this would be very dissapointing.

Bazal

Post Whore
Sandow and foran is the best option, this team not so much. Deathride elsewhere bazal the proof is in the pudding. Thurston doesnt improve us its the discipline and defence. At least with sandow we score enough pts that other teams could win from

You are so blinded it makes my head hurt. I've not even mentioned Sandow as a player. Purely as a halves combination with Norman. One of these is under contract, one is not.

Do you disagree that we need a player in the halves who can play percentages and build pressure?

And we won't drop dead of a heart attack....

Fair point :lol:

Noise

Coach
I'm just glad the steady hand of Luke Kelly is out there with his great kicking game and crisp passes to get us home.

Bazal

Post Whore
In one half Mau has made 5 runs, 3 errors and 2 penalties. I'm sorry that's not good enough.

He's had awful ball, if you've been watching. A cracker hit and 17 tackles. Only forward to break a tackle. The penalty on Wright was bullshit too.

Golden boy Wicks has made 4 runs for 28m. Drop him too.

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Effort has been good, and defence pretty good but gee if you don't hold the ball we are no chance.

Completion rate is 44%, that is f**ken disgraceful !!!!! And we have only had 42% of the ball along with kicking the ball dead a few times. No chance with stats like that, lucky it aren't 30 nil

Parra47

Juniors
Why don't we apologise for everyone who is shit and pretend everything is rosy?

We are going to win the spoon, comfortably, again.

Haha Gold! Year after year we are crap at both NRL and 20's level. Year after year the same people like to say we are expecting too much.
29 Years people, 29 years.

hindy111

Post Whore
If you cant win this we wont win again this season.
We are down by 12.Get a try in the first 20 and we will run over top in last 20 with two guys on bench and home crowd.
As bad as out attack is its gone from a 4/10 to a 1/10 without seph and sandow.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Yeah sandow can do it in a team that doesnt concede penalties, miss basic tackles and makd basic errors. Go watch the wenty game. They didnt concede a pen for 50 mins and look what he did. Sandow is a gamewinner but not all the time in this team sweetheart bazal now sit in the corner and think about your next wrong call

Noise

Coach
He's had awful ball, if you've been watching. A cracker hit and 17 tackles. Only forward to break a tackle. The penalty on Wright was bullshit too.

Golden boy Wicks has made 4 runs for 28m. Drop him too.

That penalty was right in front of me. It was warranted.

Latest posts