What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
I can see reason for most of Arthur's team selections but gee what does Issac bring to the team. No disrespect to Issac but he just does what Peats does, waste of a bench spot!!

Mr Pmatta

Juniors
This will b a new low, losing to a team decimated with injuries, and too be honest a win would not excuse 1st half, Watmogh must run out for Wenty next week, with Kelly and Moeroa .....he is not ready yet.

eels_fan

First Grade
We have no creativity, and roll on in attack.

This is how Id expect us to the play in the First few weeks of pre-season, or the first trial when everyone's a bit rusty.

It's round 10 FFS and we seem to be getting worse

Bazal

Post Whore
Yeah sandow can do it in a team that doesnt concede penalties, miss basic tackles and makd basic errors. Go watch the wenty game. They didnt concede a pen for 50 mins and look what he did. Sandow is a gamewinner but not all the time in this team sweetheart bazal now sit in the corner and think about your next wrong call

He can carve up reserve grade all he likes. You're a complete moron if you think that converts to value at NRL level. Which, y'know, you've proven you are time and again.

The fact is we cannot win games with two inconsistent, low percentage halves who cannot control a game. Foran is none of these things. There is little to no difference between Sandow/Foran and Norman/Foran...Sandow just happens to be the player off contract.

Noise

Coach
We have no creativity, and roll on in attack.

This is how Id expect us to the play in the First few weeks of pre-season, or the first trial when everyone's a bit rusty.

It's round 10 FFS and we seem to be getting worse

Don't worry , Arthur has it under control. The players want to play for him..

Bazal

Post Whore
I can see reason for most of Arthur's team selections but gee what does Issac bring to the team. No disrespect to Issac but he just does what Peats does, waste of a bench spot!!

I thought he was much better used so far this afternoon. I still don't agree with picking him but we used Peats in Sefs role when IDG came on and we didn't seem to lose a lot. Rather have a big forward when Junior is back though

Swiftstylez

Bench
I fail to see how repeat sets, 40 20s, conversions and the try assists he put on today change if he played for a good nrl team, they were all skill based and highly accurate. Sit down kid

Bigfella

Coach
Agreed.....Sharp went the wrong way I fear.

How would he go the right way or the wrong way?

He has no qualifications for his position.

The coach is ok. Not great, but not terrible.

Every other structure and position in the whole joint is held by a pretender.

And it would have been whoever won the election.