What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

Aaarrrhhhh, I've been at work and just following score on phone.......I thought 13-13 was a good omen........back to the f**king drawing board Barry.

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
We are extremely overrated including our coach.

Calm down that Serbian destroyer of yours that loves popping up every now and then Avenger.

995BVH_Brendan_Gleeson_004.jpg

Chipmunk

Coach
We are extremely overrated including our coach.

I think most people have underestimated just how big a loss The Plane was going to be. I'll have to admit with a full off season I would've thought we would've come up with more than what we have without him. We're still just sitting their waiting for Plane to win us the game,

Forget Sandow - Robinson should have been kicking for goal. Sandow was likely to miss 2-3 tackles leading to tries..........anyone saying 'he plays we win' is kidding themselves.

But love as usual how all the calls went the Warriors way in the last couple of minutes - a blatant forward pass, Mannah getting the ball stripped and then the last call...............those decisions just don't go our way

But yes, Semi is the one who cost us the game sadly, but he has won us plenty of games for us.

We should have been down by 20 points at least - we were lucky to still be in it and at least they put in a valiant effort in the second half.

Avenger

Immortal
I think most people have underestimated just how big a loss The Plane was going to be. I'll have to admit with a full off season I would've thought we would've come up with more than what we have without him. We're still just sitting their waiting for Plane to win us the game,

He f**ked us but we need him back.

yy_cheng

Coach
Forget Sandow - Robinson should have been kicking for goal. Sandow was likely to miss 2-3 tackles leading to tries..........anyone saying 'he plays we win' is kidding themselves.

But love as usual how all the calls went the Warriors way in the last couple of minutes - a blatant forward pass, Mannah getting the ball stripped and then the last call...............those decisions just don't go our way

But yes, Semi is the one who cost us the game sadly, but he has won us plenty of games for us.

We should have been down by 20 points at least - we were lucky to still be in it and at least they put in a valiant effort in the second half.

Sandow didn't play and we still didnt win.

Sandow behind that forward roll on would've reined supreme, not to mention his goal kicking.

As I said before, Kelly wants to impress to keep his position and to get a new contract and so stuffs up by taking that last goal kick.

I would've dropped IDG and put Sandow on the bench. Don't use him unless we needed.

hindy111

Post Whore
Kelly was not great but not bad.Moved ball ok and put up some ripper bombs.Also kicked the filed goal to level game.

Semi - bombed two tries that morgan scores.
-Picks up a ball in golden point that was going dead for 7 tackles.
-Drops a bomb
-Knockn on from dummy half
-drops ball from taka in golden point
-Poor body positioning to get dragged into ingoal when 5 mtrs out and line drop out
-Pick up a loose ball only too put his foot on sideline before running 50mtrs.

I have said it before - Guys like semi have poor awareness. They can do the spectacular run but make basic errors. He is allowed a poor game now and than but on another day we win by 18.

hindy111

Post Whore
Lets not cry for Hayne back. As i stated above semi had a shocking game which cost us a few tries-Put pressure on us and also took away a chance for us to score a filed goal in golden point dropping a ball.
I reckon he cost us about 16 points today. Would of been a nice victory otherwise.

Robo is safe but not a good enough fullback for NRL.Can do a job on the wing. We need more of an attacking threat. Hayne would be great but even someone like Gordon would be ok.
If sandow plays maybe the warriors score a few more tries. Kelly played percentage footy which gave us a chance to win.

yy_cheng

Coach
Lets not cry for Hayne back. As i stated above semi had a shocking game which cost us a few tries-Put pressure on us and also took away a chance for us to score a filed goal in golden point dropping a ball.
I reckon he cost us about 16 points today. Would of been a nice victory otherwise.

Robo is safe but not a good enough fullback for NRL.Can do a job on the wing. We need more of an attacking threat. Hayne would be great but even someone like Gordon would be ok.
If sandow plays maybe the warriors score a few more tries. Kelly played percentage footy which gave us a chance to win.

Hayne has been in a shit parra team for so many years. 2009 was all him.

With a better pack and Foran, Hayne would be even more magical.

Would you prefer he goes to Easts or the Dogs?

hindy111

Post Whore
Hayne has been in a shit parra team for so many years. 2009 was all him.

With a better pack and Foran, Hayne would be even more magical.

Would you prefer he goes to Easts or the Dogs?

Problem is with Hayne and Foran you would end up with a $hit pack again cause of the salary cap.
Only the Roosters IMO can afford hayne and strong halves and a strong pack.
If we can get Hayne and fit him in the team im all for it.

eels_fan

First Grade
BA said in the press conference Robinson has a quad issue and cant kick, which is why Kelly kicked today.

also confirmed Sandow will play for wenty again next week

IDG gone

hindmarshisgod

Juniors
Finally we had some good fifth tackle ends and structure due to kelly. It looked like everyone was on the same page with our halfback. Something we have lacked for the past 8 rounds.

Semi had a shocker and cost this game. Kelly did his job and did it well. Anyone asking for sandow back has no idea, are so f**king arrogant and dopey that their manlove for sandow if overshadowing thier judgement.

Eelpout

Juniors
Problem is with Hayne and Foran you would end up with a $hit pack again cause of the salary cap.
Only the Roosters IMO can afford hayne and strong halves and a strong pack.
If we can get Hayne and fit him in the team im all for it.

Don't re-sign Sandow, Terepo and Hoppa and we can with two surplus fringe first graders. Only problem is we have re-signed Hoppa.

Gazzamatta

Coach
Poor BA. That first half was a coach killer. Definitely an improved second 40 though. Golden point is always 50/50. A few very bad calls and an unlikely display from Semi put paid to any Hail Mary win. Need to build on the second halfs effort. With IDG injured no doubt Seffa will be back. Ouch.

Noise

Coach
Last year when Kelly played the opening 3 rounds Arthur admitted goal kicking was an issue without Sandow. So what does he do today? Only a team coming last would go into a game without a goal kicker. And only a team coming last would do it 2 weeks in a row. Bravo Brad Arthur.

Latest posts