What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Team vs Warriors

hineyrulz

Post Whore
How many tries would the warriors have scored if the worst defensive player I have ever seen had of played today??? Only scored 3 in 85mins.

Last edited:

Chipmunk

Coach
Well we play well for half a game.

Which half was that? Obviously not either half today.

The Warriors were woeful in the second half. I've not seen a poorer team play a half of football this season. We should've scored 6 tries. We've literally got nothing.

razorseels

Juniors
I'll blame who I like that was an obvious penalty and them gutless pricks couldn't make the call

the 17 overpaid gutless pricks in blue & gold were worse than any ref call today, but u keep blaming the refs if it makes u feel better. I'll be counting another wooden spoon for us and that's not the refs fault.

cv8z

Juniors
I'm glad our best halfback and goal kicker played for wenty and kicked 7 from 7 today. Let's hope kelly retains his position and kicking duties next week

Wenty loses with kelly
How was it expected Parramatta would win with him?
At least Sandow converts one of the 4 pointers.

Dibs

Bench
the 17 overpaid gutless pricks in blue & gold were worse than any ref call today, but u keep blaming the refs if it makes u feel better. I'll be counting another wooden spoon for us and that's not the refs fault.

Not blaming the ref for the way they played we did play like crap but at 12 all with 6 minutes to go and they don't give an obvious penalty and the Warriors then kick a field goal at the end of that set that goes a long way to costing us the game.

Parra47

Juniors
Are people really surprised with todays result? We have been the same team for years now. Yes they had a dig etc etc. it matters not at all if we constantly finish towards the bottom of the ladder. I said weeks ago we are shot this season. Our roster just isnt up to being a competetive winning team. And yes if Sandow was playing today we may have won, he may have missed 7 tackles that lead to tries. It won't matter as where we are on the table now is where we'll be come seasons end.
Not being negative to the "Oh things are not that bad" brigade, being realistic.

forward pass

Coach
Unfortunately Semi cost us that match today. I love the bloke but he was poor. Two bombed tries and a costly mistake.

Also, Sandow would have carved the warriors up in that second half. They were out on their feet. Poor call in hindsight. I had feeling that decision would cost us.

Lemon Squash

First Grade
Watching the highlights again Semi's drop off Taka's pass really killed us. He was in open space with just his opposite winger to beat, at worst we are in a great position for a 1 pointer.

razorseels

Juniors
Are people really surprised with todays result? We have been the same team for years now. Yes they had a dig etc etc. it matters not at all if we constantly finish towards the bottom of the ladder. I said weeks ago we are shot this season. Our roster just isnt up to being a competetive winning team. And yes if Sandow was playing today we may have won, he may have missed 7 tackles that lead to tries. It won't matter as where we are on the table now is where we'll be come seasons end.
Not being negative to the "Oh things are not that bad" brigade, being realistic.

100% correct
but i can put it in simpler terms - We are shit

Chipmunk

Coach
Not blaming the ref for the way they played we did play like crap but at 12 all with 6 minutes to go and they don't give an obvious penalty and the Warriors then kick a field goal at the end of that set that goes a long way to costing us the game.

Which is the incident your referring to that was an obvious penalty?

Casper The Ghost

First Grade
Unfortunately Semi cost us that match today. I love the bloke but he was poor. Two bombed tries and a costly mistake.

Also, Sandow would have carved the warriors up in that second half. They were out on their feet. Poor call in hindsight. I had feeling that decision would cost us.

For weeks I've wanted Joseph Paulo gone to Wenty to give Sandow an opportunity to play a few games with Norman. It was a big mistake dropping Sandow to Wenty - only J Paulo should have gone particularly after losing Gower to injury. Lets hope Brad goes against Sandow's minimum 2 weeks @ Wenty and lets Sandow come back next week but not Joseph Paulo.

Chipmunk

Coach

Fair post

Chipmunk

Coach

I am no fan of the Sandclown, but even I was shocked when Arthur went for Kelly over him. To be honest I don't understand the point of it. Kelly played about as well as I thought he would play, but he's was never really going to provide us with an NRL calibre 7 quality performance. At least with the Sandclown you hope he has one of those "on" days that he has once every couple of months.

Bazal

Post Whore
Tbh both teams were shit and a penalty and a few dropped balls from Semi, along with our inability to score in the first half cost us the game. Hard to be negative or positive after a game like that, it was garbage.

Latest posts