What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teamlist Tuesday Rnd 23 vs Cowboys | Saturday 21/8 @ 7.30pm

The Predictor

Juniors
Cowboys is a nothing game, we lose no surprise, we win by 30 , doesn’t matter, Storm the following week is what matters and Panfers, after that!

eels_fan

First Grade
If we win tomorrow we can’t finish lower that 6th and won finish higher than 6th.

I’d be resting players vs storm and panthers. Only thing to gain is injuries and suspensions.

emjaycee

Coach
If we win tomorrow we can’t finish lower that 6th and won finish higher than 6th.

I’d be resting players vs storm and panthers. Only thing to gain is injuries and suspensions.
and either increased or decreased confidence.

the phantom menace

First Grade
They'll likely best resting players against us, thinking we're the easiest game they'll get between now and the end of their seasons.

eels_fan

First Grade
and either increased or decreased confidence.
Losing to them isn’t going to give us more motivation. Better off having (hopefully) a solid win tomorrow tonight and then resting key players off the back of that high imo. Moses is playing busted, so is Gutho.

Bandwagon

Staff member

Even losing we still finish sixth, as it stands of the teams below us only the Knights can catch us on points, if they win all their games, but they'd have to make up 253 points on PD to overtake us.

Which means even if we are flogged by 50 points in our remaining three games, they'd need to win all their three games by 34-35 points, and nothing in their season so far indicates they're gonna do that, they've only scored more than 30 three times, and more than 35 once.