What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams for the Start of the season

Steeden

Juniors
Chileman, Andre Johnson is a bum. I'd be happy to take him off your hands and even give you McCardell in return :D

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Since Chileman's team is getting messed with and not by him, is there any way to redraft?

I'll probably wish I hadn't but it would make things more fair overall.

And yes - I heard about Kleinsausser last night. I drafted that position rather late in the draft and I didn't have many choices left. :?

chileman

Coach
I'm sorry amigos, I can't even get into my team anymore, don't know what the hell is going on but I'm getting rid of chilefiz1@yahoo.com.au .....my new email address will be chileman1969@yahoo.com.au but unfortunately you'll have to put up with my dead team unless whoever has messed with it returns it to the original pick I got from the draft and I can access my team again! :(

kurt faulk

Coach
Cupid Stunt said:
Harrison, Portis & Heap are the only 3 I like. Well Akers as well but really kickers arent going to win me the comp. My only chance is for Harrington to break out this season, not as far fetched as it sounds. 8)

are you kidding me?

you've got rudi johnson who doesn't have to worry about dillon taking his carries this season. almost every game rudi started last year when dillon didn't play he had monster games.

you got a free gift in dominic davis who only rushed for 1000 yards and 8 tds in 10 starts last season.

yeah, your team really blows.

Cupid Stunt

On Johnson I have 2 things that make me a little wary. 1) He plays out of Cin-Cin. Enough said. 2) He cant catch. Thats saying it nice. I like my RBs to also be able to recieve. I realize it's not a necessity but its a personal preferance.
But my main peeve of my team is the lack of a better than average QB & only 1 WR. I got Portis, outside of Holmes & LT I got what I wanted there.

Legend,
Offering McNabb to an Eagles fan isnt exactly playing fair but I'm actually giving it serious thought. #-o ;-)

legend

Coach
Yes, I knew it would be a big temptation mate. I took him as an insurance policy because some of the best deals are always done outside the draft. :D

I like to call it shrewd. ;-)

kurt faulk

Coach

it looks like mystery girl's reach for onterrio smith in the 4th round(man, you must really like this guy) has not paid dividends.

on the flip side, it looks like paullyboy's reach for michael bennett in the 1st round(man, you must really like this guy) is set to pay huge dividends.

smith will be suspended for 4 games due to violating the nfl's substance abuse policy. that means he won't be useful at least until halfway through the season.

commiserations mystery girl.

go buy a lottery ticket paullyboy.

Paullyboy

Coach
kurt faulk said:

it looks like mystery girl's reach for onterrio smith in the 4th round(man, you must really like this guy) has not paid dividends.

on the flip side, it looks like paullyboy's reach for michael bennett in the 1st round(man, you must really like this guy) is set to pay huge dividends.

smith will be suspended for 4 games due to violating the nfl's substance abuse policy. that means he won't be useful at least until halfway through the season.

commiserations mystery girl.

go buy a lottery ticket paullyboy.

Lets go you Shineys! :D

Although Tice has said that Bennett will take the goal line carries this year, I cant see it happening, especially not now - Im expecting Moe to come in and steal a few TD runs from Bennett's tally.

MysteryGirl

First Grade
Well I guess by the time Onterio is off of suspension, my other guy will be in jail - so that should work out just fine. LOL :lol:

Dogs Of War

Coach
The Dogs Of War

QB T. Green (KC - QB)
WR L. Coles (Was - WR)
WR T. Holt (StL - WR)
WR J. Porter (Oak - WR)
RB P. Holmes (KC - RB)
RB T. Barber (NYG - RB)
TE D. Graham (NE - TE)

BN D. Bennett (Ten - WR)
BN R. Williams (Jac - WR)
BN C. Palmer (Cin - QB)
BN R. Gannon (Oak - QB)
BN W. Green (Cle - RB)
BN R. Dayne (NYG - RB)

K M. Stover (Bal - K)
Tampa Bay (TB - DEF)

Just wish I had of stayed up so I could have drafted a bit better. Not a bad starting team but the bench is very week. Hopefully some injuries come into play and I'm online and swoop on the replacement player.

BTW. If anyone is interested in a trade for one of my reserve QB for a decent WR/RB just PM me, or use the trade offer in yahoo. Ta!

Paullyboy

Coach
haha I dont think anyone in their right mind would trade even a semi-descent WR/RB for Palmer or Gannon, but hey, good luck to ya.

I dont think you really need a WR anyway, thats a magnificent starting 3 you have and Bennett is a fine #4. Running back you have a few issues after Priest though.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I got to work out which one to cut, either Palmer to Gannon. I need to pick up another RB though their doesn't seem to be any good ones available, unless of course somone gets injured!

*Just cut Gannon and picked up Moe Williams.

kurt faulk

Coach
Dogs Of War said:
I got to work out which one to cut, either Palmer to Gannon. I need to pick up another RB though their doesn't seem to be any good ones available, unless of course somone gets injured!

*Just cut Gannon and picked up Moe Williams.

i've just proposed a trade to you.

could you go check it out and let me know what you think.

Dogs Of War

Coach
I figure I'm just going to bide my time now and hope for the best.

Usually their are some suprises during the season and hopefully I'm in a postition to take advantage of them.

Latest posts