What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

teams for this week

xr62nv

Juniors
NRL vs MANLY
Brookvale Oval
Fri 11 May 7:30pm

1 Luke BURT

2 Jarryd HAYNE
3 Ben SMITH
4 Krisnan INU
5 Eric GROTHE

6 Brett FINCH
7 Tim SMITH

8 Nathan CAYLESS ©
9 PJ MARSH
10 Aaron CANNINGS
11 Nathan HINDMARSH
12 Ian HINDMARSH
13 Daniel WAGON
14 Blake GREEN
15 Josh CORDOBA
16 Zeb TAIA
17 Feleti MATEO
19 Junior PAULO

COACH – MICHAEL HAGAN

PREMIER LEAGUE va MANLY
Brookvale Oval
Fri 11 May 5:15pm

1 Michael LETT ©

2 Etu UAISELE
3 Taulima TAUTAI
4 Joel REDDY
5 David WILLIAMS

6 Kris KEATING
7 James MALONEY

8 Justin TSOULOS
9 Matt KEATING
10 Aaron WOOD
11 Richard FA’AOSO
12 Weller HAURAKI
13 Justin HORO
14 Ray NASSO
15 James GREHAN
16 Alfred BETHAM
17 Jeremy LATIMORE

COACH – RIP TAYLOR

JERSEY FLEGG vs MANLY
Brookvale Oval
Fri 11 May 3:45pm

1 Taputoa REA

2 Fareni MOEFAAUO
3 Jonathan WRIGHT
4 Zac RUSS
5 Josh DAVIS

6 Justin HUNT
7 Trent HODKINSON ©

8 Broderick WRIGHT
9 Luke MOTINELLI
10 Tim MANNAH
11 Tim ROBINSON
12 Tony WILLIAMS
13 Martin LEWIS
15 Jay HEMING
16 Justin WOOD
17 David BAUMANN
18 Nathan CAMPBELL
19 Iwi HAURAKI
20 Duan POANEKI

COACH – CRAIG CULNANE

The Colonel

Immortal
I think Jimmy has broken his arm again - they were concerned about it during the PL game on Saturday but not 100% sure.

Junior is playing well, He may come in for Zeb. I personally would not change the team unless injuries occur.

eelz47

Coach
no 18 jersey named? doesnt junior fit in that strip

but we played well, so no need foe changes

xr62nv

Juniors
Jake the snake said:
Junior is playing well, He may come in for Zeb. I personally would not change the team unless injuries occur.

agreed , ian looked good when he played prop during the middle of the game, although hagan might be looking for extra size off the bench since manly forwards are consideraly bigger and better than what we came up against last week

The Colonel

Immortal
xr62nv said:
since manly forwards are consideraly bigger and better than what we came up against last week

You could have used one word there. Kite, Watmough and Stewart are the big worries in their pack - King, Rose and Bryant aren't any better than what the Roosters have, they are just playing in a team doing better.

Our pack can match them reasonably comfortably - I'd just prefer to see someone like Robbo or Riddell playing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
The Colonel said:
I think Jimmy has broken his arm again - they were concerned about it during the PL game on Saturday but not 100% sure.

oh no...poor bugger. :(

Stagger eel

Staff member
Jake the snake said:

Junior ran harder than any other forward on the park the other night, I would like to see him come in at the expense of Zeb.

The Engineers Room

First Grade
Good to see the steady flow of players up the ranks. And good to see Iwi Hauraki named on the flegg bench. He was very good last year on the wing.

Stagger eel

Staff member
it's also good to see Justin Wood named for flegg as he was assisted from the field during the game on saturday with what appeared to be a serious leg injury.

Stagger eel

Staff member
eloquentEEL said:
I hear that #14 in Flegg goes good

yeah . .has been playing quite well lately and it appears that Cully's been showing alot of faith in him, I'm hopeing that. .can continue with his great form.

ParraDude_Jay

First Grade
This is why I like Hagan, alot of people want Taia dropped but he obviously has talent and Hagan is giving him a chance to get used to playing FG. Good team.

Utey

Coach
How could his arm be broken? I shook his hand after the game? Maybe a training accident :(

BTW Ray Nasso will for well for us. Prems debut? 2001 ballboy!

Why is Dave Williams on the wing? Horo at lock should be interesting as well.

Stagger eel

Staff member
<UPtheEELS> said:
How could his arm be broken? I shook his hand after the game? Maybe a training accident :(

BTW Ray Nasso will for well for us. Prems debut? 2001 ballboy!

Why is Dave Williams on the wing? Horo at lock should be interesting as well.

both Williams and Horo played there on the weekend.