What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Knights

Parra Guru

Coach
C'mon guys, give Piggy a fair go. He hasn't had to do much goal kicking, but he was the first choice GK for Saints, and he has a pretty handy boot....

And don't pretend you don't wanna do the piggy salute either!

yy_cheng

Coach
Parra Guru said:
C'mon guys, give Piggy a fair go. He hasn't had to do much goal kicking, but he was the first choice GK for Saints, and he has a pretty handy boot....

And don't pretend you don't wanna do the piggy salute either!

We're talking about who's gonna kick during the 30 odd mins he is off the field.

V1er

Juniors
They'll proably go with morris when piggy is off, just hope that we score near the posts

James_Hardie

Juniors
Originally Posted by dazeely
Eels name team to play Knights
Written by: Eels media
4/07/2006
Parramatta coach Brian Smith has named his team to play the Newcastle Knights at Parramattas Stadium on Saturday night.
Coach Smiths team is;

1 – Wade McKINNON
2 – Jarryd HAYNE
3 – Luke O’DWYER
4 – Timana TAHU
5 – Eric GROTHE
6 – John MORRIS

I don't know, I mean, when is Smith going to give Inu a go!.........

yy_cheng

Coach
Hellsy said:
Can't Jarryd kick? he did for us a few weeks ago when Delaney had a shocker

It was a shocker.....if he could, he'd probably overtake Johns and Taylor for most points scored when he retires.

Hurriflatch

Referee
Hayne can kick but he isn't good enough to hold the job full time.

I'd say Morris, Morrison and Marsh will all kick before Hayne against the Knights.

Latest posts