What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Panthers

SDM

First Grade
Don't you people realise that the poor bloke might read this forum, I'm going to say something nice.
Todd Lowrie is good at scrabble and cooks a mean lasagne.

Suitman

Post Whore
Don't you people realise that the poor bloke might read this forum, I'm going to say something nice.
Todd Lowrie is good at scrabble and cooks a mean lasagne.

:lol::lol:

FMD, how on earth is he in the side again?

Suity

Y2Eel

First Grade
Wags was the only one running straight and hard for 80mins on Sunday.

Wagon made 96 metres, Robinson 57 and Lowrie 33.. Not enough work being done by the other 2..

Williams Should Take Lowries Spot and Chad Should go to the Bench For Mateo at lock he makes a lot of Metres as a 5/8 Positions are being wasted to accommodate Players that just make tackles..

leo9999

Juniors
You really should be more upset that Williams is behind Lowrie in the pecking order..

Big Tony can play second row waaaaaay better than Lowrie

Yh ofcoarce but really 18 and 19 doesnt make a difference there both not in the team. Williams will only play if Hayne doesnt pull through Lowrie is there just because Hags thought he was the best player against storm :thumbd::thumbd:[-X:shock:

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Lowrie 18th man FFS, Williams has done more in 4 games than Lowrie has for 4 seasons. Can't believe Williams isn't in the 17 somewhere.

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
I wish i were as negative as all you lot, seriously. I must just lack the capacity to hate people.

No wonder Parra players don't like to sign autographs for Parra fans...

parra pete

Referee
Very close to our strongest possible line up. I think Ben Smith will have to push extremely hard to get his spot back this season. I've been very critical of Reddy in the past but as centre his performances have improved out of site recently.

I assume you mean sight. He is the second leading try scorer in the NRL

leo9999

Juniors
Lowrie 18th man FFS, Williams has done more in 4 games than Lowrie has for 4 seasons. Can't believe Williams isn't in the 17 somewhere.

mate ok if you were the coach who would you take out ? i would only take out Oake because Tautai has being good for us last week was disapointing but he wasnt the only one poor most of them were poor

parra pete

Referee
I wish i were as negative as all you lot, seriously. I must just lack the capacity to hate people.

No wonder Parra players don't like to sign autographs for Parra fans...

Don't wish for such things Jess....you just might get them...

The Colonel

Immortal
mate ok if you were the coach who would you take out ? i would only take out Oake because Tautai has being good for us last week was disapointing but he wasnt the only one poor most of them were poor

Oake has been more effective than Hauraki the past few weeks. Neither got much time against the Storm though.

PARRACHILEAN

Juniors
Just a quick comment on the the current side for the game against penrith (losers, puffy) panthers.......

1. burt
2. talima
3. hayne
4. reddy...very suprise with his form
5 inu
6 mateo
7 finch...can be a little off sometimes
8 cayless
9 riddell
10 fui fui
11 hindmarsh
12 tony williams ...should be playing instead of wagon who is a joke
13.robinson.

Wagon has had his timein sun he has got to go showed nothing for the last 4 years please haggs take off your team list . All you parra supporter out there i know you agree with me Bye bye wagon have a nice life....

slippery nipeel

Juniors
i would have tony williams over tautai

I wouldn't!! Kickers are targetting him the way they targetted Grothe. He is slow on the turn and is a liability in that area. I think Williams is a dangerous weapon off the bench in the Second Row or at Centre introduced 15 to 20 minutes before half time against a tiring defence and again with about 20 to go in the game. TT is work in progress, although I feel that Centre is his best position. I can't see him getting a start there atm before Inu, Reddy, Hayne and Benny (on his return). I do like the way TT gets into dummy half andhe makes some great yards out of there.

Gronk

Staff member
Wags was one of our best on Sunday. What game were you watching ?

Latest posts