What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Warriors

number8

Juniors
lucablight said:
Jeremy Smith seems to lack the capacity to kick high balls. Has anyone ever seen him put up a bomb? All he does is low trajectory kicks.

I agree there is no variety about him & he does have a few of the pre-requisite halfback tricks missing. He'll do OK but his game comes up short in certain areas.

I guess we'll chat about it after the fact & he may well prove us wrong. I really hope that's the case but it was'nt in previous ventures.

FROSTY319 said:
J.Smith will be fine. I actually think he has a good overall kicking game. The last times he played first grade our forwards were rubbish and no one was playing well. If our forwards can again do what they did last week then i think you will see what Jeremy is capable of.

I agree with you Frosty. Give the guy a break. Everyone was bagging the forwards up until three games ago. All of a sudden, we win a few (where the forwards were actually putting in) and everyone is pointing the finger at Jeremy as the reason for our early season poor form. Timmy is out, build a bridge. Give Jeremy a chance, and remember, there is more than 1 player in the team.

We are running out of forwards through injury, and are about to play a MASSIVE pack that put the dogs to the test. I hope the boys stand up to the test - but, I really rate this Warriors team - they are NO easybeats anymore.

Once again, I believe you should give Jeremy a chance, fair dink, he hasnt had that long in 1st grade - he deserves a better shake of the stick.