What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teams v Warriors

Hurriflatch

Referee
The Colonel said:
No complaints from me.

Injury list is growing though. Zeb Taia and Adam Peek join Stringer, Vella, Tsoulos, Ben Taia, Jack Afamasaga, Marcus Perenara, Brett Delaney, Timana Tahu.

Is Zeb actually injured??

Parra will obviously need to bring at least an 18th man over the NZ

Is Zeb out or is he just an unlisted 18th man??

hineyrulz

Post Whore
jeremy smith damn it i was hoping to see green get a go.it looks like he's our only option for 5/8 next yr atm but cant get a crack with timmy out now. pj should be 5/8, morris half and green on the bench we would also have a goal kicker when piggy goes off

Utey

Coach
Parra Guru said:
Good side, light bench though

Usually Id say the same thing but all of them are really injecting themselves into the game. Its good stuff!

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
the only good thing about having jeremy is that he is playing against the kiwis who he may try very hard to impress

otherwise its a predictible team

sooperdooper

First Grade
ben roberts pffft
the kid done one thing the whole game!!! holdsworth did the rest!
he cant kick...
j smith has it over him by a long shot

pazzaeel

Juniors
jeremy has done nothing in his time in first grade to deserve another chance. would rather.

6. Marsh
7. Morris
9. Riddell
14. Green, Mateo, etc.

Hellsy

Immortal
<UPtheEELS> said:
Why does it say at Parra Stadium?
Becasue our club has no attention to fine detail

Parraren said:
I don't think it was the right time or the right game to blood a rookie like Blake.
I agree, wait till he is back home so he can get a rousing reception

Maroubra Eel said:
I trust JT knows what he's doing. He hasn't let us down yet.
Me too

Gronk said:
Can Jeremy kick goals or will we have to rely on Morris again while Piggy is off ? Goal kicking might be more crucial this week.
Jarryd Hayne can kick

caylo

Bench
cayless1989 said:
no confident with that wa4NKER THERE, WE NEED BLAKE THERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im not confident either way, cos so much can go wrong... i just trust jt judgment, and no he will make the right choice

James_Hardie

Juniors
Jeremy Smith's 80 minutes against the Dragons was the biggest non- performance by halfback ever in this clubs history.

But if he was ever going to perform it should be against NZ, and I trust JT.

Hopefully he will pull his wieght in defence and just get out of the rode in offence and let the rest of the team do their thing.

caylo

Bench
James_Hardie said:
Jeremy Smith's 80 minutes against the Dragons was the biggest non- performance by halfback ever in this clubs history.

But if he was ever going to perform it should be against NZ, and I trust JT.

Hopefully he will pull his wieght in defence and just get out of the rode in offence and let the rest of the team do their thing.
NO!! in that case give the #7 2 wagon... and tell him 2 defend and piss off in offence, or run like a backrower. if he has picked him as a halfback, he better play like 1, and play well 2 :)

James_Hardie

Juniors
He didn't against the Dragons. He loitered out with the centres all night. Didn't come in when we had the ball , didn't organise, didn't kick on the last, came up with horrible options on the half a dozen occaisions he touched the ball and put all the pressure on Johny M.

number8

Juniors
Marsh is our next best halfback option. Green needs to be blooded not by being thrown in the deep end. I really like marsh at halfback & I'd prefer they went that way. I don't dislike Jeremy Smith but he lacks direction & the kicking game we need.

Hurriflatch

Referee
poor Dusty

looks like with no Petersen, Burt, Delaney or Vella in the team and with Wagon playing well along with the fact Brian is no longer coach and Dennis hasn't been quoted in the press that Jeremy is copping all the baggings

number8

Juniors
It's not that I don't like him. It's more to do with, I think Marsh is a better halfback. Will get what we need done........ Better!

FROSTY319

Juniors
J.Smith will be fine. I actually think he has a good overall kicking game. The last times he played first grade our forwards were rubbish and no one was playing well. If our forwards can again do what they did last week then i think you will see what Jeremy is capable of.

lucablight

First Grade
Jeremy Smith seems to lack the capacity to kick high balls. Has anyone ever seen him put up a bomb? All he does is low trajectory kicks.