What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teenage Celebrity Crushes

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Hey guys, just thought I'd ask whether anyone has any embaressing crushes they went through as kids.

I'll start off by saying the first one I remember; I think I was about 10 or 11, actually no I think I was younger than 10, but Candace Cameron did it for me. DeeJay from Full House for those playing at home.

But my biggest one would have to be from about 10 years ago when Buffy first started on tele. I was in love/obsession with Sarah Michelle Gellar.

What about you guys.

PrideKnight

Bench
Fred Savage from the wonder years is my most embarassing one, of course, being that i was in denial i always tried to tell myself it was winnie cooper...

Samwise

Bench
Yeah I had a thing for Winnie cooper as a young tacker. Kevin Arnolds older sister was a goodn too. Also Christina Applegate in married with children.

Stuzmeister, I still have a huge crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's well fit. But deejay from Full house? come on, Becky was much hotter.

~bedsy~

First Grade
Johnathon Taylor Thomas... I thought he was the cutest guy ever... I was going to move to America and marry him :lol:

Stuzmeister

Juniors
Samwise said:
Stuzmeister, I still have a huge crush on Sarah Michelle Gellar, she's well fit. But deejay from Full house? come on, Becky was much hotter.
Very true. :hitit:. I agree with you on Christina Applegate as well. I've moved on from SMG though. Got a bit of a thing for Kristen Bell these days.

~bedsy~ said:
Johnathon Taylor Thomas... I thought he was the cutest guy ever... I was going to move to America and marry him :lol:

SO DID I!!!!!! well i wasnt gonna move to america and marry him :lol: But i thought he was the cutest guy EVER :D

My most embarrasing crush was aaron carter :| :|.................................

roopy

Referee
I liked Jane Scally from Young Talent Time - she is the 'young' panelist on those ads for over 55 insurance now.
God I'm old.

les norton

First Grade
An accurate account :D

Which my brother defaced. He vandalised them when I was out one day. I was homicidal insane...it still makes me angry 12 years later.

stevo

Juniors
Damien Martyn, like really badly. We was going to get married. LOL, he such a weird looking person now. He looked better with a chubby baby face.

Now, well LUCAS NEILL, oh yeah.

astrogirl

First Grade
Great topic lol

I adored Jason Priestley in high school

My sister loved Jonathan Brandis (?) - the guy from Seaquest :lol: remember that show? :lol:

Charley9

Bench
astrogirl said:
Great topic lol

I adored Jason Priestley in high school

My sister loved Jonathan Brandis (?) - the guy from Seaquest :lol: remember that show? :lol:

jonathan brandis! Oh my gosh....

Did you know he killed himself?

Stuzmeister

Juniors
I do remember that. That was years ago. I never watched it though so I don't know who you're talking about.
I've actually had too many crushes to count over the years. I'm sure someone else will pop up soon enough, but for now its still Veronica Mars.

Latest posts