What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Teig Wilton

Frenzy.

Immortal
Hasn’t got his own thread. He should have.

Will Teig make 35 tackles, run for 150 metres, score 2 tries, have 3 line breaks, 4 line break assists, 2 try assists, have a PTB speed under 2 seconds, kick 6 from 6, pot a 1 pointer then get sent off in the last minute?

Or will he get tired and start Wilton?

coolumsharkie

Referee
Things you may not know, His Dad is married to J Morris's sister. Hails from Narooma NSW and is the spitting image of his Dad according to a bloke I know who knew Teig as a kid and was a mate of his Dad. His Dad and brothers were huge in CRL down that way and had the "Don't f**k with the Wiltons" Rep back in the 80's.

I'm really expecting this guy to push for SOO selection radar, now that he owns the edge spot in our team. Hope I'm right.

Last edited:

DJDL

Bench
I think he's primed for a big year too, Cools.

He looks super fit, was putting on some good shots in the trials, and knows how to run a line.
All the things he was showing at the start of the year last year, before someone came back from injury and he got bumped back to the bench.

But this year, it's all his.
Cut loose, son. Show us everything you've got.

Quigs

Immortal
Be interested to know who the bloke is you know Cools. I had 5 1/2 wonderful years down at Narooma late 70's early 80s. Anyhow tell your mate that I was just on the phone to Squeak Harper. He told me that the Wilton boys had a big stink at the top pub about one month ago. Squeak said they are now all barred for life.

Glenn I believe is Tiegs dad and brother Mick played back then. Both top players.

coolumsharkie

Referee
Be interested to know who the bloke is you know Cools. I had 5 1/2 wonderful years down at Narooma late 70's early 80s. Anyhow tell your mate that I was just on the phone to Squeak Harper. He told me that the Wilton boys had a big stink at the top pub about one month ago. Squeak said they are now all barred for life.

Glenn I believe is Tiegs dad and brother Mick played back then. Both top players.
I will ask mate, don't know his name off the top of my scone as I'm useless with names. So watch this space.

Quigs

Immortal
Old Mate Squeak told me in the phone call that Teigs younger brother was in the Sharks lower grades and he is a top goer too. One to follow I assume.