What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tell me about the Jets?

Don Tweddle

Juniors
Very uneven effort and lucky to hang on for a draw. Standouts for me were Pele, who is progressing quickly and Metcalf - his ability to explode into a gap and his support play are clearly NRL standard.

Fifita had some good runs but also came up with a ridiculous intercept attempt on the goal line in one of the Bears tries.

Trindall was rocks and diamonds. Came up with a brilliant short drop-out to get the ball back at a crucial point in the game. At other times he just drifted out of the contest.

JT was very quiet with the ball and came up with some big misses in defence. Iro was pretty solid on the other edge.

Last edited:
Very uneven effort and lucky to hang on for a draw. Standouts for me were Pele, who is progressing quickly and Metcalf - his ability to explode into a gap and his support play are clearly NRL standard.

Fifita had some good runs but also came up with a ridiculous intercept attempt on the goal line in one of the Bears tries.

Trindall was rocks and diamonds. Came up with a brilliant short drop-out to get the ball back at a crucial point in the game. At other times he just drifted out of the contest.

JT was very quiet with the ball and came up with some big misses in defence. Iro was pretty solid on the other edge.
Fifita is on report as well

Marchad

Juniors
With Trindall getting no game time last night. Will he be allowed to play in today’s Jets game?