What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Premiership 2007 -- Round 1

Wicks

Juniors
skeepe said:
As a side note, I'm sick of this NRL bias against the Raiders. This will be the 7th consecutive season where we have had round 1 away from home (or the bye).

Are the brumbies playing that weekend Likely the club has requested the away game Maybe Rugby has been spoiling the opening weekend for years

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
skeepe said:
Oh you know what you're right. The Raiders should never, ever have any home games and all their fans should give up now.

Pillock.

Yeah, pit your side against the Brumbies :thumb

Real smart.

skeepe

Immortal
You really think a Brumbies match at Bloemfontein 3am Sunday morning is going to impact on a Raiders crowd?

Nice logic you got there.

ByRd

First Grade
Knights at EAS...should be a good game to start the year and i am making the trip up 100% :D cant wait!!!

innsaneink

Referee
skeepe said:
As a side note, I'm sick of this NRL bias against the Raiders. This will be the 7th consecutive season where we have had round 1 away from home (or the bye).

Raiders fans have only themselves to blame...if you actually went to your teams games and thus got decent crowds, the NRL may give you a home game to open the season, but when its regularly empty down there, I see their reluctance to do that as justified.

aids

Bench
ink's probably right.
raiders v anyone opening round would be lucky to break 13,000.

why don't the people of canberra turn out for their team?

Estoboy

Juniors
Friday Brisbane v North Qld
Friday Melbourne v Wests
Saturday New Zealand v Parramatta
Saturday Cronulla v Penrith
Saturday Manly v Canberra
Sunday Newcastle v Bulldogs
Sunday Gold Coast v St George Illa
Monday Sydney v South Sydney

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Can't wait.

Can I be a plant in the Crusade Stranger? ;-) :D:D

Stranger

Coach
Just Another 'Dogs Supporter said:
Can't wait.

Can I be a plant in the Crusade Stranger? ;-) :D:D

You can go and get f**ked :lol:

You can be a plant on the hill for this one :p

mattyg

Bench
I wanna make it up to EAS, but i don't have anyone to go with at this stage..Some farker better come with me :fist:

skeepe

Immortal
innsaneink said:
Raiders fans have only themselves to blame...if you actually went to your teams games and thus got decent crowds, the NRL may give you a home game to open the season, but when its regularly empty down there, I see their reluctance to do that as justified.

We got 21,255 to our last home game.

The town loves a winner I guess, and lately the Brumbies have been the more successful.

innsaneink

Referee
skeepe said:
We got 21,255 to our last home game.

No sh*t?
thanks.jpg

Latest posts