What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Telstra Premiership Round 1 - Teams / Refs / Results

Lowdown

Juniors
smeghead said:
Arrogance is a dangerous thing. Than again if you loose you will follow the Storm trend and dissapear from these forums for a few days

Sorry if I appear arrogant, and if that offends you thin-skinned Tiger supporters, but I was responding to equally 'arrogant' comment of 'definately beatable'.

Now, hows this for a challenge:

We win: You piss off (and do everyone a favour)

Tigers Win: I'll gladly sign off from League Unlimited and never post again...ever.

What say you smeg?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
SHARKS TEAM vs PANTHERS

1 David Simmons
2 Fraser Anderson
3 Ben Pomeroy
4 Josh Hannay
5 Luke Covell
6 Adam Dykes
7 Brett Kimmorley
8 Ben Ross
9 Kevin Kingston
10 Luke Douglas
11 Reece Williams
12 Lance Thompson
13 Greg Bird

Interchange -
14 Craig Stapleton
15 Phil Leuluai
16 Cameron Ciraldo
17 Brett Kearney
19 Dustin Cooper
21 Isaac De Gois

Courtesy www.sharks.com.au

hybrid_tiger

Coach
Lowdown said:
Sorry if I appear arrogant, and if that offends you thin-skinned Tiger supporters, but I was responding to equally 'arrogant' comment of 'definately beatable'.

Tigers Win: I'll gladly sign off from League Unlimited and never post again...ever.

What say you smeg?

You're a farkwit.

skeepe

Immortal
Lowdown said:

What say you smeg?

:lol:

How is "definately beatable" an arrogant comment? By your logic, the only non-arrogant thing to say would be "oh woe is me, they simply cannot be beaten." The irony being that your statement in fact only further enforces your own arrogance.

skeepe

Immortal
Timmah said:
SHARKS TEAM vs PANTHERS

1 David Simmons
2 Fraser Anderson
3 Ben Pomeroy
4 Josh Hannay
5 Luke Covell
6 Adam Dykes
7 Brett Kimmorley
8 Ben Ross
9 Kevin Kingston
10 Luke Douglas
11 Reece Williams
12 Lance Thompson
13 Greg Bird

Interchange -
14 Craig Stapleton
15 Phil Leuluai
16 Cameron Ciraldo
17 Brett Kearney
19 Dustin Cooper
21 Isaac De Gois

Courtesy www.sharks.com.au

That's pissweak.

smeghead

Bench
lol Lowdown. Where is the point in that. You are probably one of those sad trolls with multiple accounts. By your intellect I am guessing you were Billy The Kid in a previous incarnation.

As for your little bet no way. You want to do an avatar or signature bet than that is fine with me. I am nowhere near confident but I will do that

Lowdown said:

What say you smeg?

That's geniused.

Why don't you sign off anyway, you won't be missed.

Lowdown

Juniors
skeepe said:
:lol:

How is "definately beatable" an arrogant comment? By your logic, the only non-arrogant thing to say would be "oh woe is me, they simply cannot be beaten." The irony being that your statement in fact only further enforces your own arrogance.

It's not arrogant...that's the point. I didnt think it was, nor did I intend for my smart arse response to upset anyone. It was more about quiet, understated confidence.

Arrogance would be:

"We're gunna smash your poor, pathetic team to smithereens" or something similar.

PS - We're gunna smash you guys :shock:

smeghead

Bench
Lowdown said:
It's not arrogant...that's the point. I didnt think it was, nor did I intend for my smart arse response to upset anyone. It was more about quiet, understated confidence.

Arrogance would be:

"We're gunna smash your poor, pathetic team to smithereens" or something similar.

PS - We're gunna smash you guys :shock:

Thanks Billy The Kid.

Love your work

Juniors
lol the bitching has already begun, i think the storm v tigers game will be the most entertaining of the weekend easily (no bias) so how about we anticipate, watch, enjoy, then discuss the aftermath another day, can we get the season underway before people go shooting off their mouths, i actually like the look of the tigers team alot, i think that $3.75 would be looking handsome to alot of punters, mind u i think melbournes team is top rate also

aids

Bench
smeghead said:
Thanks Billy The Kid.

Love your work

that man's a school teacher, and he knows the internet is serious business

just waiting for cows and manly now?

hybrid_tiger

Coach
1999 said:
lol the bitching has already begun, i think the storm v tigers game will be the most entertaining of the weekend easily (no bias) so how about we anticipate, watch, enjoy, then discuss the aftermath another day, can we get the season underway before people go shooting off their mouths, i actually like the look of the tigers team alot, i think that $3.75 would be looking handsome to alot of punters, mind u i think melbournes team is top rate also

I agree. The Tigers have a horrible record in Melbourne, so I'm expecting a loss, but it nonetheless should be a good game.

Latest posts