What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

Parki

Bench
you know who else is unaustralian

venus is unaustralian
mrza is unaustralian
and MOLIK is unaustralian for f**king playing with mrza that f**king grub

next year we are banning all seeds from playing against lleyton, we are giving him f**king grass (on his own seperate court) that NO ONE except his opponents get to play on, and he gets at least 3 days between matches dammit

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Parki said:
you know who else is unaustralian

venus is unaustralian
mrza is unaustralian
and MOLIK is unaustralian for f**king playing with mrza that f**king grub

next year we are banning all seeds from playing against lleyton, we are giving him f**king grass (on his own seperate court) that NO ONE except his opponents get to play on, and he gets at least 3 days between matches dammit
Not to mention the fact that Bec MUST be shown AT LEAST 100 times throughout the course of the match regardless of if its 3 or 5 sets

Parki

Bench
he escaped adelaide

he lives on a beach in sydney with his smoking hot wife fred.... thats one of the questions for australian citizenship you know

tsk tsk.... i think the deportation police are coming for you tbh

Jobdog

Live Update Team
Parki said:
he escaped adelaide

he lives on a beach in sydney with his smoking hot wife fred.... thats one of the questions for australian citizenship you know

tsk tsk.... i think the deportation police are coming for you tbh
:lol: :lol:!!!!!

And touche about the smoking hot wife

Frederick

Staff member
He also takes his mother to every single tournament he plays in. And they star in Kleenex toilet paper commercials together. What self-respecting fully-grown Australian male still brings his mummy to every tournament he plays in?

Frederick

Staff member
Jobdog said:
:lol: :lol:!!!!!

And touche about the smoking hot wife
If you think she's smoking hot then your standards for women are much, much lower than I thought.

Parki

Bench
He also takes his mother to every single tournament he plays in. And they star in Kleenex toilet paper commercials together. What self-respecting fully-grown Australian male still brings his mummy to every tournament he plays in?

im sure youd find ricky or gilly would do the same thing tbh....

Parki

Bench
If you think she's smoking hot then your standards for women are much, much lower than I thought.

uncalled for

and totally utterly, unaustralian

we are now adopting maria sharapova...

she cuddled a koala, thats pretty f**king australian to me tbh

Parki

Bench
she gets whats coming to her tbh

but at least she got to play on centre court.... twice :mad:

hopefully she crashes out of the mixed doubles as well, that would be true australian justice IMHO

Alba

Coach
far OUT! Stosur/Dellacqua + Molik should be doubles partner tbh :) wtf is she doing with an Indian?

Raider_69

Post Whore
Frederick said:
If I had a choice between being supporting Lleyton Hewitt and being sodomised by a grizzly bear, I'd choose the sodomy every single second of every single minute of every single hour of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year of every single lifetime!

Can't stand the little sh*t

Lleyton Hewitt >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Daylight >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>More daylight>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>More Daylight still
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Fred

Raider_69

Post Whore
FTR, ive now reassessed my top 5 player standings

1. safin
2. nedal
3. hewitt
4. baghdatis
5. djokovic

Alba

Coach
I like the look of that .. I can't remember what my player standings were .. but here are my updated ones:

1. Safin
2. Roddick
3. Gasquet
4. Djokovic
5. Nadal ..

:)

And for the ladies:

1. Jelena Jankovic
2. Alicia Molik
3 Daniela Hantuchova
4. Ana Ivanovic
5. Dinara Safina