What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tennis ... :p

thommo4pm

Coach
Jono Russell said:
You could easily say the same for the mens match. Why should the woman make way for the men and not the other way around?

No offence to the women, but they play best of 3 sets.
The match for Williams v Mirza lasted 90minutes.

The men play best of 5, and Hewitt v Baghdatis went for almost 5 hours.
The crowd both at Rod Laver and on TV wanted to see Hewitt play.

Answer me this, the US open Casey Dellacua playing say Patty Schnyder
followed by Andy Roddick v Nalbandian.

Dellacqua comes on at 10pm due to late finishing matches, do you not think the TV station in the US would push the ladies back and play Roddick in prime time?

Dr Crane

Live Update Team
Did the rain have any impact on why the womens match didn't get shifted? Was Vodafone Arena available?

You've got to admit though, it was pretty f**ken cool how early it went to. During the Aussie Open i leave the TV on with the sound off when i go to sleep and it was crazy getting up to go for a leak at 5am and it was still going on

God-King Dean

Immortal
Good 'ol Venus.

Mr_Hankey_the_Christmas_Poo_by_StaceyW.jpg

Jobdog

Live Update Team
That is so f**king un-australian. You deserve to be deported to f**king Pakistan.

Parki

Bench
I Can't believe this guy is the best Australia has to offer in Tennis.

wow, you must be so tough to rip on hewitt when hes two sets down....big man you

f**ken pathetic, thats totally unaustralian

i agree with jobdog tbh

Jono Russell

Bench
Parki said:
wow, you must be so tough to rip on hewitt when hes two sets down....big man you

f**ken pathetic, thats totally unaustralian

i agree with jobdog tbh

Why is it unaustralian? I've been cheering for him to comeback all game.

Jono Russell

Bench
Parki said:
clearly.... your last comment indicated that

split personality much?

No. I made a comment about Hewitt being the best Australia has. Indicating Australian tennis isn't doing too well at the moment.

Don't get me wrong I'm in his corner just not happy with what I see right now. I'd love him to come back.

Jobdog

Live Update Team
So if you're cheering him on, why the f**k are you ripping on him at the same f**king time?

Jono Russell

Bench
Do you not agree with my comments? Did I abuse Hewitt in anyway? Did I hit him below the belt?

I think I made a blatantly obvious comment.

Parki

Bench
I Can't believe this guy is the best Australia has to offer in Tennis.

this guy = hewitt
this guy = the best this player has to offer in tennis

clearly a derogative comment directed at lleyton hewitt.... how the f**k can you not see that? your the one that f**king posted it

Frederick

Staff member
If I had a choice between being supporting Lleyton Hewitt and being sodomised by a grizzly bear, I'd choose the sodomy every single second of every single minute of every single hour of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year of every single lifetime!

Can't stand the little sh*t

Parki

Bench
If I had a choice between being supporting Lleyton Hewitt and being sodomised, I'd choose the sodomy every single second of every single minute of every single hour of every single day of every single week of every single month of every single year of every single lifetime!

Can't stand the little sh*t
UNAUSTRALIAN
UNAUSTRALIAN
UNAUSTRALIAN

:evil: